DELIVERY.COM WIN THE ULTIMATE 4TH OF JULY BASH SWEEPSTAKES
To enter the Delivery.com Win the Ultimate 4th of July Bash Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”), you must agree to and abide by these Official Rules. By submitting an entry, you are indicating that you have read, understood and fully agree to these Official Rules.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- Sponsor: Delivery.com, LLC, 1001 6th Avenue, 15th Floor, New York, NY 10018 (“Sponsor”). This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor and not to Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Sweepstakes must be directed to the Sponsor and not Facebook.
- Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open only to individuals who, at the time of entry: (a) are delivery.com account holders of legal age of majority or older in their jurisdiction of residence (and at least twenty-one (21) years of age); (b) are legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (the “Residence Area”); (c) have access to Internet and have not purchased Internet service in order to participate to this Sweepstakes; and (d) are a Facebook account holder and have “liked” the delivery.com Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Deliverydotcom (the “Sweepstakes Website”). Any individuals (including but not limited to employees, consultants, independent contractors, and interns) who have, within the past six (6) months, performed services for Sponsor, any organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting this Sweepstakes or supplying the prizes, and/or their respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated and successor companies (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and immediate family and household members of such individuals, are not eligible to enter. “Immediate family members” shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. “Household members” shall mean people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year, whether related or not. Sweepstakes is offered only in the Residence Area. Void outside Residence Area and where prohibited or restricted by law, rule or regulation.
- Sweepstakes Schedule: This Sweepstakes begins on or about 12:00 p.m. EST on June 25, 2015 and ends on or about 11:59 p.m. EST on July 1, 2015 (the “Sweepstakes Entry Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeping device for purposes of this Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter:
(a) Automatic Entry: To enter, please visit the delivery.com Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Deliverydotcom during the Sweepstakes Entry Period, click on the [PLEASE INSERT] link, fill out the form by entering your name, email address and zip code where indicated and confirm that you are 21 years or older and reside within the Residence Area by checking the entry applicable boxes.
(b) AMOE (Alternative Method Of Entry): You may also enter this Sweepstakes by printing the words Win the Ultimate 4th of July Bash Sweepstakes Entry,” along with your name, street address, city, state, zip, and email address on a 3″ by 5″ white index card. Mail the card to Delivery.com, LLC, 1001 6th Avenue, 15th Floor, New York, NY 10018. Each individual entry must be hand written and mailed separately and received by Sponsor during the Sweepstakes Entry Period.
All of the above in either (a) or (b) constitute one (1) entry (“Entry”) and must be completed to enter and to be eligible to win. Participants are not permitted to submit an Entry on behalf of another individual. Participant must comply with the terms of service, rules and policies that are available on facebook.com. Entries will be deemed made by the holder of the delivery.com account associated with the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. Proof of online submission or mailing will not be deemed to be proof of receipt of Entry by Sponsor. All entrants and Entries are subject to verification, as are the eligibility, age and other information provided at the time of entry. Maximum of one (1) Entry per person allowed during the Sweepstakes Entry Period. All Entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period.
If you opt to access the Facebook platform via your wireless mobile device, data rates and other charges may apply (such as normal airtime and carrier charges as well as charges for wireless Internet access) and may appear on your mobile phone bill or be deducted from your prepaid account balance. Mobile device service may not be available in all areas. Check your phone’s capabilities and contact your wireless carrier for more information.
- Random Drawings/Selection of Winner: the prize winner will be randomly selected from among all eligible Entries received on or about July 2, 2015 following the end of the Sweepstakes Entry Period. Random drawings will be conducted by the Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding on all matters related to this Sweepstakes.
- Prizes, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) and Odds:
GRAND PRIZE (1 winner): The winner will receive two (2) MyClean apartment deep clean packages, valued at US$79.00 each and one (1) US1,000.00 Delivery.com gift card. Limit of one (1) prize per person or household.
Total Approximate Retail Value of all prizes: US$1,158.00.
Odds of winning: The odds of winning any prize depend on total number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Entry Period. The prizes are awarded without any warranty or representation of any kind, express or implied, by Sponsor. Gift certificates are subject to terms and conditions as indicated thereon. Other prizes are subject to any and all applicable terms and conditions. Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute in its sole discretion any prize with another prize of equal or greater value. No other substitution, cash equivalents, or transfer of prize except with Sponsor’s permission or where required by law.
- Winner Notification: The potential winner will be notified by e-mail on or about July 2, 2015, following the end of the Sweepstakes Entry Period. If the potential winner cannot be contacted or fails to respond to such e-mail within twenty-four hours following the winner notification, an alternate winner will be selected from among all remaining eligible Entries received for the random drawing. Where allowed by law, the potential winner may be required to sign and return within specified time period an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Indemnification, and a Publicity Release where allowed by law (collectively, the “Prize Claim Documents”). If the Prize Claim Documents are not returned to the Sponsor within specified time period, such potential winner will be disqualified. If the potential winner is disqualified for any reason, at Sponsor’s discretion, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner selected from all remaining eligible Entries received.
- Conditions of Participation: By entering, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Anyone found to be using multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible. Entries that are submitted by script, macro or other automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders or scrapers) and/or Entries that subvert the Entry process by any means will be void. All Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned, and acknowledgement of receipt of Entry does not constitute representation of eligibility of Entry for selection. Entries that have been tampered with or altered are void. Incomplete Entry submission or Entry submissions not complying with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a dispute arises as to the identity of a participant, an Entry will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the Facebook ID from which the Entry was submitted. For these purposes, the “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned to the Facebook ID from which the Entry was submitted. By entering, participants acknowledge and agree that any and all Entries in connection with this Sweepstakes are submitted on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis and may be used by Sponsor, its agents and subsidiaries, for any and all advertising and promotional purposes including (but not limited to) in connection with this Sweepstakes, in perpetuity, worldwide, in any media now known or hereafter developed. By entering, entrants also authorize the Sponsor to use their name, voice, likeness, image, photograph, prize information (if applicable), biographical data and city and state of residence in programming, advertising and/or promotional materials and/or on a winner’s list (if applicable) without compensation to the extent permitted by law. Sponsor is not obligated to use any of the above mentioned information or materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, without obligation or compensation to the extent permitted by law.
- Limitations of Liability: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Promotion Entities, Facebook, Inc., as well as each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees, as well as each of their respective successors, representatives and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all actions, claims, injury, loss or damage of any kind arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Sweepstakes and/or acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of the prize. This limitation of liability is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of damage to property, and claims of third parties. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties in connection with the prizes. Released Parties are not responsible for Entries that are lost, delayed, stolen, undelivered, incomplete, garbled, damaged, misdirected, or fail to enter into the system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly, or for any other errors or problems of any kind, whether typographical, printing, mechanical, human, electronic, or otherwise, relating to or in connection with this Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, any error or problem that may occur in connection with the administration of this Sweepstakes, the processing of Entries, the announcement of prizes, or in any Sweepstakes-related materials.
- Governing Law: Sweepstakes subject to the laws of the State of New York, without regard to the conflicts of law principles thereof. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and/or Released Parties in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without regard to the conflicts of law principles thereof, and any action brought in relation to this Sweepstakes shall be brought in a Federal or State court in New York County, New York State. Each entrant hereby irrevocably consents to the jurisdiction of such courts and waives any claim or defense that such forum is not convenient or proper. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any and all participants who violate these Official Rules and/or interfere with this Sweepstakes in any manner. If a participant is disqualified, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate that participant’s eligibility in this Sweepstakes.
- Winners List: To receive the name of the prize winner, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “Delivery.com Win the Ultimate 4th of July Bash Sweepstakes”, c/o Delivery.com, LLC, 1001 6th Avenue, 15th Floor, New York, NY 10018, no later than within six (6) months after the end of the Sweepstakes Entry Period.
Powered by Facebook Comments