DELIVERY.COM #ILOVEYOUMORETHAN CONTEST
To enter the delivery.com #iloveyoumorethan Contest (“Contest”), you must agree to and abide by these Official Rules. By submitting an entry, you are indicating that you have read, understood and fully agree to these Official Rules. The Contest is one of skill in which a participant fills in blanks and submits a sentence on the delivery.com Facebook page, participant’s Twitter feed and/or as a comment to a picture posted by Sponsor on the delivery.com Instagram feed, and will be judged by a panel of judges.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- Sponsor: com, LLC, 1001 6th Avenue, 15th Floor, New York, NY 10018 (“Sponsor”). This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
- Eligibility: No purchase necessary. No entry fee and no proof of purchase necessary to participate in this Contest. The Contest is open only to individuals who, at the time of entry: (a) are delivery.com account holders of legal age of majority or older in their jurisdiction of residence (and at least eighteen (18) years of age); (b) are legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (the “Residence Area”); (c) are the holder of either (i) an active and valid Facebook account and have liked the delivery.com Facebook page at www.facebook.com/Deliverydotcom, (ii) an active, valid and public Twitter account and follow the delivery.com Twitter page at @deliverydotcom; or (iii) an active, valid and public Instagram account and follow the delivery.com Instagram feed at @deliverydotcom; and (d) have access to Internet and have not purchased Internet service in order to participate to this Contest. Any individuals (including but not limited to employees, consultants, independent contractors, and interns) who have, within the past six (6) months, performed services for Sponsor, any organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Contest or supplying the prizes, and/or their respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated and successor companies (collectively, the “Contest Entities”), and immediate family and household members of such individuals, are not eligible to enter. “Immediate family members” shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. “Household members” shall mean people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year, whether related or not. Contest is offered only in the Residence Area. Void outside Residence Area and where prohibited or restricted by law, rule or regulation.
- Contest Period: The Contest begins on or about 12:00 p.m. ET on February 9, 2015 and ends on or about 8:00 p.m. ET on February 12, 2015 (the “Contest Entry Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeping device for purposes of this Contest.
- How to Enter: To enter, during the Contest Entry Period, fill in the blanks in the sentence “Dear ______, #iloveyoumorethan ______” and share it with the nametag @deliverydotcom on the delivery.com Facebook page, your Twitter feed and/or as a comment to a picture posted by Sponsor on the delivery.com Instagram feed. Eligible participants must do the following:
(a) fill in the blanks in the sentence “Dear ______, #iloveyoumorethan ______”; and
(i) type the filled in sentence and the nametag @deliverydotcom in a Facebook post and post it on the delivery.com Facebook page at www.facebook.com/Deliverydotcom;
(ii) type the filled in sentence and the nametag @deliverydotcom in a tweet (and not in a comment to a tweet) and post it your Twitter feed, and/or
(iii) type the filled in sentence and the nametag @deliverydotcom in a comment to a picture posted by Sponsor on the delivery.com Instagram feed. (each, an “Entry”).
Participants are not permitted to submit an Entry on behalf of another individual or using another individual’s Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account. Participants found to use multiple Facebook, Twitter or Instagram accounts to enter the Contest will be ineligible. Participants posting duplicates or near duplicates, updates or links in violation of the Facebook Community Standards, Twitter Rules or the Instagram terms and conditions will be ineligible. Limit one (1) Entry per day per person or household. Participant must comply with the terms of service, rules and policies that are respectively available on facebook.com, twitter.com and instagram.com. Participants are required to indicate that they have read, accept, and agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Entries must not include personal information (i.e., your or someone else’s name, email address or phone numbers). It is the participant’s sole responsibility to remove all such personal information from the Entry before submitting it. Participants are prohibited from posting, uploading or otherwise submitting any information, data, content, image and/or material that infringes on or violates any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or misappropriates any proprietary right, of another (including intellectual property, publicity and privacy rights).
Important note: If your Twitter account is set to “protected mode,” your updates/responses may not be visible in Sponsor’s @deliverydotcom inbox and may not thus be received by Sponsor unless you previously consented to permit Sponsor to see your Twitter updates. @deliverydotcom messages not received by Sponsor will not be entered into the Contest.
If you opt to access the Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram platform via your wireless mobile device, data rates and other charges may apply. Check your wireless plan or contact your wireless service provider for more information. Mobile device service may not be available in all areas. Check your phone’s capabilities for specific instructions.
- Selection of Winner/Judging Criteria: Five prize winners will be selected from among all eligible Entries received during the Contest Entry Period. Eligible Entries will be judged and selected by a panel of judges appointed by Sponsor, including representatives of Sponsor, based on the following criteria:
(a) relevance to theme (50%); and
(b) creativity (50%).
In the event of a tie, an additional judge acting as a tiebreaker will re-judge the Entries involved in the tie and select the prize winner based on the same criteria. Decisions of the judges and Sponsor are final and binding on all matters related to the Contest.
- Prizes, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”):
PRIZE (5 winners total): Each winner will receive a Valentine’s Day themed gift basket from IT’SUGAR LLC.
Approximate Retail Value of each Prize: US$30.00 to US$70.00.
Total Approximate Retail Value of all Prizes: US$240.00.
Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute in its sole discretion any prize with another prize of equal or greater value. No other substitution, cash equivalents, or transfer of prize except with Sponsor’s permission or where required by law. Prizes will only be delivered to address within the United States. Limit of one (1) prize per person or household.
- Winner Notification: Potential Prize winners will be notified via email by Sponsor on or about February 12, 2015. Potential Prize winners will also be announced on the delivery.com Facebook page, the @deliverydotcom Twitter handle and/or the @deliverydotcom Instagram handle at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Potential winners will be responsible for contacting Sponsor to claim their prize within seventy two (72) hours of the winner notification. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Potential winners may be required to sign and return within specified time period an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Indemnification, and a Publicity Release where allowed by law (collectively, the “Prize Claim Documents”). In the event that a potential winner cannot be contacted or fails to respond within a reasonable time period or fails to return the Prize Claim Documents to Sponsor within specified time period, such potential winner will be disqualified. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, at Sponsor’s discretion, the prize will be awarded to the eligible entrant with the next highest score.
- Conditions of Participation: By entering, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements and the decisions of the Sponsor and judges, which are final and binding. Subsequent Entries (for example retweets) submitted by the same person or same Facebook account, Twitter account or Instagram account, as applicable, in excess of the stated limitation for the Contest Entry Period will be void. Anyone found to be using multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible. Entries that are submitted by script, macro or other automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders or scrapers) and/or Entries that subvert the Entry process by any means will be void. All Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Incomplete Entry submission or Entry submissions not complying with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a dispute arises as to the identity of a participant, an Entry will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the Facebook ID, Twitter ID or Instagram ID, as applicable, from which the Entry was submitted. For these purposes, the “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned to the Facebook ID, Twitter ID or Instagram ID, as applicable, from which the Entry was submitted. By entering, participants acknowledge and agree that any and all Entries in connection with this Contest are submitted on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis and may be used by Sponsor, its agents and subsidiaries, for any and all advertising and promotional purposes including (but not limited to) in connection with this Contest, in perpetuity, worldwide, in any media now known or hereafter developed. By entering, entrants also authorize the Sponsor to use their name, voice, likeness, image, photograph, prize information (if applicable), biographical data and city and state of residence in programming, advertising and/or promotional materials and/or on a winner’s list (if applicable) without compensation to the extent permitted by law. Sponsor is not obligated to use any of the above mentioned information or materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, without obligation or compensation to the extent permitted by law.
- Representations and Warranties: Each participant represents and warrants that: (a) that he/she is the original author and owner (or represents and warrants that the owner of such rights has expressly granted any and all rights to the participant for use by Sponsor as set forth herein, and has written documentation to provide to Sponsor evidencing such rights) of any and all Entries posted, uploaded, or otherwise submitted by him/her (for the avoidance of doubt, modifying, enhancing or altering a third party’s pre-existing work does not qualify as the participant’s original creation); (b) any such Entries will not, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, infringe or violate any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or rights of publicity or privacy, or misappropriate any proprietary right, of any third party; (c) any such Entries is not the subject of any actual or threatened litigation or claim; (d) any such Entries will not disparage Sponsor, its products and/or services or any other person or entity; and (e) any and all Entry material is/are not defamatory, obscene, offensive, libelous, violent, pornographic, threatening, abusive, contains illegal content, would not constitute or encourage a criminal offense, or that would otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law or depict anyone engaged in any illegal, immoral or lewd act, or is otherwise objectionable as determined by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to remove any Entry that the Sponsor feels is inappropriate, objectionable and/or inconsistent with the positive image and/or good will it wishes to create through this Contest. Sponsor further reserves all rights, including the right to edit, publish, use, adapt, modify, or dispose of any Entry, proper names, likenesses, and photographs for advertising and promotional purposes in all media (including, but not limited to, the internet) without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. Each participant acknowledges that nothing herein shall constitute an employment, joint venture, or partnership relationship between him/her and Sponsor. In no way is a participant to be construed as the agent or to be acting as the agent of Sponsor in any respect.
- Limitations of Liability: By participating in this Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Contest Entities, IT’SUGAR LLC, Facebook, Inc., Twitter, Inc., Instagram, LLC as well as each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees, as well as each of their respective successors, representatives and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all actions, claims, injury, loss or damage of any kind arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Contest and/or acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of the prize. This limitation of liability is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of damage to property, and claims of third parties. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties in connection with the prizes. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and acknowledgement of receipt of entry does not constitute representation of eligibility of entry for selection. Released Parties are not responsible for entries that are lost, delayed, stolen, undelivered, incomplete, garbled, damaged, misdirected, or fail to enter into the system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly, or for any other errors or problems of any kind, whether typographical, printing, mechanical, human, electronic, or otherwise, relating to or in connection with this Contest, including, without limitation, any error or problem that may occur in connection with the administration of this Contest, the processing of Entries, the announcement of prizes, or in any Contest-related materials. Entries that have been tampered with or altered are void.
- Governing Law: Contest subject to the laws of the United States only. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and/or Released Parties in connection with this Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without regard to the conflicts of law principles thereof, and any action brought in relation to this Contest shall be brought in a Federal or State court in New York County, New York State. Each entrant hereby irrevocably consents to the jurisdiction of such courts and waives any claim or defense that such forum is not convenient or proper. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any and all participants who violate these Official Rules and/or interfere with this Contest in any manner. If a participant is disqualified, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate that participant’s eligibility in this Contest.
- Winners List: To receive the names of the prize winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “com #iloveyoumorethan Contest Winners”, c/o Delivery.com, LLC, 1001 6th Avenue, 15th Floor, New York, NY 10018, no later than within six (6) months after the end of the Contest Entry Period.
delivery.comTM and YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD. DELIVERED® are trademarks of Delivery.com, LLC. Other designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Share it now!
Powered by Facebook Comments