DELIVERY.COM GAMEDAY49 PROMOTION
To enter the delivery.com GAMEDAY49 Promotion (“Promotion”), you must agree to and abide by these Official Rules. By submitting an entry, you are indicating that you have read, understood and fully agree to these Official Rules.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
- Sponsor: com, LLC, 1001 6th Avenue, 15th Floor, New York, NY 10018 (“Sponsor”).
Eligibility: No purchase necessary. No entry fee and no proof of purchase necessary to participate in this Promotion. The Promotion is open only to individuals who, at the time of entry: (a) are delivery.com account holders of legal age of majority or older in their jurisdiction of residence (and at least eighteen (18) years of age); (b) are legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia (the “Residence Area”); and (c) have access to Internet and have not purchased Internet service in order to participate to this Promotion. Any individuals (including but not limited to employees, consultants, independent contractors, and interns) who have, within the past six (6) months, performed services for Sponsor, any organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Promotion or supplying the prizes, and/or their respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated and successor companies (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and immediate family and household members of such individuals, are not eligible to enter. “Immediate family members” shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. “Household members” shall mean people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year, whether related or not. Promotion is offered only in the Residence Area. Void outside Residence Area and where prohibited or restricted by law, rule or regulation.
- Promotion Period: The Promotion begins on or about 6:01 p.m. ET on January 28, 2015 and ends on or about 12:00 p.m. ET on January 31, 2015 (the “Promotion Entry Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official timekeeping device for purposes of this Promotion.
- How to Enter: (a) Automatic Entry: To enter, during the Promotion Entry Period, visit www.delivery.com and enter the promotion code “GAMEDAY49” at checkout.
(b) AMOE (Alternative Method Of Entry): You may also enter this Promotion, during the Promotion Entry Period, by sending an email with “GAMEDAY49” in the subject line and your name, street address, city, state, zip, and email address in the body of the email to email@example.com.
All of the above in either (a) or (b) constitute one (1) entry (“Entry”) and must be completed to enter and to be eligible to win. Participants are not permitted to submit an Entry on behalf of another individual. Entries will be deemed made by the holder of the delivery.com account associated with the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. Proof of online submission or mailing will not be deemed to be proof of receipt of Entry by the Sponsor. All entrants and Entries are subject to verification, as are the eligibility, age and other information provided at the time of entry. Maximum of one (1) Entry per person allowed during the Promotion Entry Period. All Entries must be received during the Promotion Entry Period.
- Random Drawing/Selection of Winner: The prize winner will be randomly selected from among all eligible Entries received on or about January 31, 2015 following the end of the Promotion Entry Period. Random drawings will be conducted by the Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding on all matters related to this Promotion.
- Prize, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”):
PRIZE (1 winner): The winner will receive a US$500.00 delivery.com promo code to be redeemed for one (1) order placed on February 1, 2015.
Approximate Retail Value of the Prize: US$500.00.
Odds of winning: The odds of winning any prize depend on total number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Entry Period.
Promo code is subject to terms and conditions. Promo code is valid for a one-time order to be placed on February 1, 2015. Promo code must be entered at checkout and will not carry an unused balance. Any unused amount will be forfeited at the time of redemption. Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute in its sole discretion any prize with another prize of equal or greater value. No other substitution, cash equivalents, or transfer of prize except with Sponsor’s permission or where required by law. Prizes will only be delivered to address within the United States. Limit of one (1) prize per person or household.
- Winner Notification: The potential winner will be notified by e-mail on or about January 31, 2015, following the end of the Promotion Entry Period. The potential winner will be responsible for contacting Sponsor to claim his/her prize within twenty four (24) hours of the winner notification. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Potential winners may be required to sign and return within specified time period an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Indemnification, and a Publicity Release where allowed by law (collectively, the “Prize Claim Documents”). In the event that a potential winner cannot be contacted or fails to respond within a reasonable time period or fails to return the Prize Claim Documents to Sponsor within specified time period, such potential winner will be disqualified. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, at Sponsor’s discretion, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner selected from all remaining eligible Entries received.
- Conditions of Participation: Limit one (1) Entry per day per person or household. Participants are not permitted to submit an Entry on behalf of another individual. Subsequent Entries submitted by the same person in excess of the stated limitation for the Promotion Entry Period will be void. Participants are required to indicate that they have read, accept, and agree to be bound by these Official Rules. By entering, participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements and the decisions of the Sponsor and judges, which are final and binding. Anyone found to be using multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible. Entries that are submitted by script, macro or other automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders or scrapers) and/or Entries that subvert the Entry process by any means will be void. All Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Incomplete Entry submission or Entry submissions not complying with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a dispute arises as to the identity of a participant, an Entry will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the delivery.com account associated with the email address from which the Entry was submitted. By entering, participants acknowledge and agree that any and all Entries in connection with this Promotion are submitted on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis and may be used by Sponsor, its agents and subsidiaries, for any and all advertising and promotional purposes including (but not limited to) in connection with this Promotion, in perpetuity, worldwide, in any media now known or hereafter developed. By entering, entrants also authorize the Sponsor to use their name, voice, likeness, image, photograph, prize information (if applicable), biographical data and city and state of residence in programming, advertising and/or promotional materials and/or on a winner’s list (if applicable) without compensation to the extent permitted by law. Sponsor is not obligated to use any of the above mentioned information or materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, without obligation or compensation to the extent permitted by law.
- Limitations of Liability: By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Promotion Entities as well as each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees, as well as each of their respective successors, representatives and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all actions, claims, injury, loss or damage of any kind arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Promotion and/or acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of the prize. This limitation of liability is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect, or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of damage to property, and claims of third parties. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties in connection with the prizes. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and acknowledgement of receipt of entry does not constitute representation of eligibility of entry for selection. Released Parties are not responsible for entries that are lost, delayed, stolen, undelivered, incomplete, garbled, damaged, misdirected, or fail to enter into the system, or are processed, reported, or transmitted late or incorrectly, or for any other errors or problems of any kind, whether typographical, printing, mechanical, human, electronic, or otherwise, relating to or in connection with this Promotion, including, without limitation, any error or problem that may occur in connection with the administration of this Promotion, the processing of Entries, the announcement of prizes, or in any Promotion-related materials. Entries that have been tampered with or altered are void.
11 .Governing Law:
- Promotion subject to the laws of the United States only. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and/or Released Parties in connection with this Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without regard to the conflicts of law principles thereof, and any action brought in relation to this Promotion shall be brought in a Federal or State court in New York County, New York State. Each entrant hereby irrevocably consents to the jurisdiction of such courts and waives any claim or defense that such forum is not convenient or proper. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that or any other provision. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any and all participants who violate these Official Rules and/or interfere with this Promotion in any manner. If a participant is disqualified, Sponsor reserves the right to terminate that participant’s eligibility in this Promotion.
- Winners List: To receive the name of the prize winner, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “com GAMEDAY49 Promotion Winner”, c/o Delivery.com, LLC, 1001 6th Avenue, 15th Floor, New York, NY 10003, no later than within six (6) months after the end of the Promotion Entry Period.
delivery.comTM is a trademark of Delivery.com, LLC.
Powered by Facebook Comments