It may be December, but that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy one of summer’s finest foods – BBQ! One of this week’s new merchants, Heekry’s BBQ in Chicago, proves that you can enjoy barbecue ribs, chicken and more all year long, even if your grill is covered in snow.
Who else are we welcoming to Delivery.com this week? An Argentinian spot in Los Angeles, a Vietnamese restaurant in Manhattan and a Japanese place in Brooklyn. Plus, if you having a holiday party and need some last minute eats, we’ve got two great new merchants that can help. Check out all of their menus below and order something new today!
- Heekry’s BBQ (1234 N. Halstead St., Chicago, IL) Traditional barbecued chicken, ribs and pork, plus signature Chicago-style sandwiches and tasty sides.
- Lala’s Grill (7229 Melrose Ave., Los Angeles, CA) An Argentinian restaurant serving everything from salads to sandwiches to delicious entrees. They have seafood, vegetarian and chicken dishes, but of course, the Argentinian-style steak is the best.
- Bai Cha (710 9th Ave., New York, NY) A Vietnamese spot in Midtown West with a knack for traditional street fare like Roti, Banh Mi and all different types of satay.
- Dish Japanese Restaurant (9208 3rd Ave., Brooklyn, NY) Sushi, sashimi and other classic Japanese fare near Fort Hamilton in Brooklyn.
- Wings To Go (9918 Liberty Rd., Randallstown, MD) Order all the buffalo wings you’ve ever wanted, plus burgers, sandwiches, subs and more perfect football-watching food.
- Satis Bistro (212 Washington St., Jersey City, NJ) Mouthwatering small plates, salads, cheeses and salamis – perfect for your next fancy finger-food party.
Powered by Facebook Comments