Still searching for Christmas gifts! We feel you.
Despite our best efforts, we usually leave our holiday shopping till the final days before Christmas, and this year is no exception. So what’s a last-minute shopper to do? Get to Delivery.com!
Since all of our merchants offer same day delivery and pickup, you’ll get your gifts on time, and there are plenty of options. Naturally, we have plenty of gourmet gifts for all of the foodies in your life, but we also have non-food items too. Check out some of the top picks on our Christmas list this year!
- Delivery.com Gift Cards – The present that will please everyone on your list. Whether it’s $10 or $100, give a gift card. The next time your friend wants to order dinner, or you mom has to get groceries, they’ll thank you – big time.
- Donations – Give a gift and give back, by making a charitable donation on Delivery.com. Right now, you can donate to City Harvest by redeeming your points (so it’s essentially free!), and your friend will appreciate the thoughtful gesture.
- Flowers – Going somewhere for Christmas? Have flowers sent over ahead of time. You’ll be the bearer of a beautiful centerpiece and be the automatic VIP of the party. To find a florist near you, just enter your address and select Flowers and Gifts. You’ll find great options like Flower You and Flowers by Richard.
- Gift Baskets – When we see gift basket, we tend to think fruit cake and bad chocolate. Not here. At The Gifted Ones in NYC themed packages like the New York basket or Tea Time basket are creative and cute.
- Wine & Liquor - You can’t go wrong with a nice bottle of wine or liquor. To find a wine or liquor store near you, enter your address and select “Wine and Liquor.” Then just browse the bottles and bottles of gift options.
- Pet Presents – If you’re shopping for a pet-lover (or just a pet – we don’t judge), you can get a great gift on Delivery.com. Enter your address, and then select “Pet Supplies.” You’ll find everything from toys to treats.
- Sweet Treats – If you slacked on Christmas cookie making, you can still show up on the 25th with a plate of freshly baked goodness by ordering cookies, cupcakes or any other dessert from a bakery near you.
Powered by Facebook Comments