There are so many reasons to love this week’s new merchants. 1. They hail from New York City, Los Angeles, and everywhere in between. 2. One of them almost has the same name this jazz great. 3. Another one will bring cupcakes and ice cream floats to your door. Yep, that’s about as good as it gets.
Keep reading for even more reasons why you’ll love the newest merchants on Delivery.com. Then, start ordering!
- Thelonious Monkfish (524 Massachusetts Ave., Cambridge, MA) An Asian-fusion restaurant in Cambridge with a menu that boasts everything from sushi to Thai, and our personal favorites, create-your-own stir fry and curry!
- DeRobertis Pastry Shop (176 First Ave., New York, NY) This East Village offers cakes, cupcakes and pastries, but their specialty is cheesecake. They’ll even deliver Cheesecake on a Stick – perfect for parties.
- Sabir Restaurant and Market (3131 Walnut St., Philadelphia, PA) This Middle Eastern cafe in Philadelphia serves Indian and Pakistani favorites, including Falafel, Biryani and Kabobs.
- Mirch Masala Cuisine of India (213 E. Broadway, Seattle, WA) There is an entire section of the menu dedicated to Indian breads at this Seattle spot, where you can get naan any way you wish.
- San Gennaro Cafe (140 S. Barrington Pl., Los Angeles, CA) Los Angeles’ classic red sauce joint delivers salads, pastas, pizzas, sandwiches, and much more.
Powered by Facebook Comments