New week, new merchants. This week’s newest additions to Delivery.com are serving everything from delicious porchetta sandwiches to Caribbean jerk chicken, and even frozen yogurt.
After reading about this week’s newest merchants, the only problem you’ll have is deciding what to order for lunch today. Good luck!
- Porchetta (110 E. 7th St., New York, NY) This popular East Village spot specializes in its namesake, roasted pork with delicious crispy skin. Try the Porchetta Sandwich or Porchetta Plate.
- FreshEast (8951 Santa Monica Blvd., Los Angeles, CA) Choose from an assortment of healthy Asian cuisines at this Los Angeles restaurant that serves Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Thai dishes.
- Thai Basil Restaurant (95 Railroad Ave., Greenwich, CT) Classic Thai dishes, like Massaman Curry and Coconut Sticky Rice in Greenwich. Check out the lunch specials too – only $9!
- Freshii (1407 Broadway, New York, NY) This new restaurant in Midtown focuses on healthy and organic food, including wraps, soups, salads, and for something sweet, frozen yogurt.
- Island Hut (2408 University Blvd NE, Kensington, MD) This Caribbean spot brings a taste of the islands to Maryland. Try the Jerk Chicken, Yucca or yummy Bread Pudding.
Powered by Facebook Comments