It’s a new week, and we’re kicking it off with some new merchants!
Say hello and give a big Delivery.com welcome to these new restaurants – just a few of the places that we added to the site last week. From pizza in NYC, to Thai food in Dallas and barbecue in Chicago, there’s a little something for everyone in this week’s list. Check out what they’re all serving and then try them out for yourselves today by ordering at Delivery.com!
- Pizza & Wine Bar (9161 W. Sunset Blvd., West Hollywood, CA) The menu at this Italian restaurant in West Hollywood is broken up into four categories: Toothpick (appetizers), Fork (salads), Plate (sandwiches), and Fork and Spoon (pastas).
- Real Urban Barbecue (610 Central Ave., Highland Park, IL) This Chicago restaurant delivers authentic wood fired barbecue, including ribs, pulled pork, and beef brisket, that is perfect for summer.
- Goodfellas Brick Oven Pizza (144 Orchard St., New York, NY) Order delicious New York style pies from this Lower East Side pizza place. Their signature pie, the Goodfella,, comes topped with roasted peppers, sausage and fresh garlic.
- Red Curry Thai Cuisine (3628 Frankford Rd., Dallas, TX) Looking for a way to cool off in Dallas this summer? An order of Cucumber Mango Salad and a Sweet Thai Iced Tea from this local restaurant should do the trick.
- Gypsy Grill (187 Newark Ave., Jersey City, NJ) The Mediterranean and Middle Eastern fare at this Jersey City restaurant includes favorites like Falafel, Kebabs, and Moussaka.
Powered by Facebook Comments