What’s for lunch? Something from one of these new spots on Delivery.com. Check them out, browse their menus, and then place your order – lunch time will be here before you know it!
- Subway (2134 W. Sunset Blvd., Los Angeles, CA) Get your favorite sub, salad, or ‘Five Dollar Footlong’ delivered. Feeding a crowd? They have a catering menu too.
- Ruben’s Empanadas (224 Eighth Ave., New York, NY) There’s an empanada for everyone at this New York City spot. Try the Western for breakfast, the Spicy Chicken for lunch, and the Apple for dessert.
- Sarpino’s Pizza (1852 N Damen Ave., Chicago, IL) Pile on the toppings at this Chicago pizza place. Their specialty pies the the BLT pizza and New York Deli pizza, come covered in tasty toppings.
- Trimana Grill (6246 Wilshire Blvd., Los Angeles, CA) This Los Angeles lunch spot specializes in sandwiches, wraps and salads. Make sure to check out their ‘Smacked Potatoes’ too.
- Island Burgers & Shakes (766 Ninth Ave., New York, NY) The burger and sandwich options at this New York restaurant are endless. To narrow it down, start by choosing which type of burger you’re hungry for – Simple, Mild, A Little Kick, Decadent, or Hot.
Powered by Facebook Comments