Hungry in Brooklyn? Not for long! Delivery.com has tons of local restaurant in Brooklyn that are ready to delivery to your door – and we’re adding more every day.
Today, we’re taking a look at some of the newest Brooklyn spots on Delivery.com. They are keeping the borough well-fed with everything from sushi to tacos to Cuban food. Check out their full menus and order online from these – and hundreds of other Brooklyn restaurants – today at Delivery.com!
- Cubana Cafe (80 6th Ave., Brooklyn, NY) This Cuban restaurant in Park Slope delivers delicious dishes like Ropa Vieja, Maduros, and of course, Cuban sandwiches. Plus, they serve breakfast all day.
- Nosh A Sushi (1368 60th St., Brooklyn, NY) Looking for sushi delivery in Bensonhurst? Order sushi, sashimi and other Japanese favorites from Nosh a Sushi.
- Cafe on the Hill (153 Avenue U, Brooklyn, NY) Sandwiches like Meatball Heros and Eggplant Parmigiana are just part of the menu at this cafe. The Brooklyn restaurant also serves pasta and Italian favorites, including rice balls.
- El Rancho Poblano (1228 Flatbush Ave., Brooklyn, NY) Order everything from tacos to tostadas to tortas at this Mexican restaurant in Flatbush.
- Take Away & Cafe (7006 Third Ave., Brooklyn, NY) There is something for everyone at this take out place in Bay Ridge. Order breakfast, sandwiches, wraps, or create or your salad for a great lunch.
- Fushimi (475 Driggs Ave, Brooklyn, NY) This Japanese restaurant in Williamsburg does sushi, but you’ll also find some Asian-fusion dishes on their menu, like Tuna Pizza and Black Mushroom Risotto.
Powered by Facebook Comments