It looks like spring has sprung in New York City, and here at Delivery.com, we couldn’t be happier about it. This week’s forecast is calling for temperatures in the 70s – the perfect kind of weather for ordering take out! Get out of the office and soak up the sun this week by ordering take out from one of these new restaurants on Delivery.com.
- Miyabi Sushi Japanese Restaurant (121 W. 3rd St. New York, NY) Order fresh sushi, sashimi, and other Japanese dishes like Beef Teriyaki and Yaki Noodles from this West village restaurant.
- MoMo Cafe (152 W. 10th St., New York, NY) This Italian restaurant in the West Village is a great spot to order pasta, panini, bruschetta, and salad. Plus, they also deliver breakfast, including authentic Italian espresso.
- Hi Thai (123 Ludlow St., New York, NY) With everything from Pad Thai to Panang Curry to Mango Sticky Rice, Hi Thai is a great spot to order Thai food if you’re in the Lower East Side.
- Al Dente (417 Amsterdam Ave., New York, NY) This Upper West Side restaurant deliver classic Italian food, like Caesar Salad, Mushroom Risotto, and Homemade Lasagna Bolognese.
- No 7 Sub (1188 Broadway, New York, NY) Spice up your everyday PB&J with an order from No 7 Sub – a creative sandwich spot in the Flatiron District with options like a Canadian Bacon Sub and roasted Cauliflower Sub.
Powered by Facebook Comments