Enjoy a delicately rolled sushi special from the comfort of your coach. Order from various restaurants to compliment a cute dinner date with your girl or a light dinner with friends back at the apartment. Here’s where your fellow New Yorkers are ordering sushi delivery in NYC. Don’t forget the soy sauce and wasabi!
- Atami Japanese Fushion (1167 2nd Ave. New York, 10065) The Lunch Bento Boxes are perfect for having a little bit of everything – your choice of entree, rice, miso soup, salad, gyoza, and 3 piece of California Roll. Then share one of the Chef’s Special Rolls between friends like the Sweet Heart Roll or Manhattan Roll.
- Fusha Asian Cuisine (1065 1st Ave., New York, NY) Skip the rice and go straight for the heart of sushi with one of Fusha’s popular dishes – Fresh Yellowtail with Serrano Chili. With the smooth texture and cool taste of yellow tail and the zing and zap of the serrano chili, you senses will be enlightened!
- Sushi Samba (245 Park Ave. S, New York, NY 10003) This sushi restaurant infuses its cuisine with help from Brazilian and other South American cultures. Sounds odd, but makes for fantastic combinations! Try the Samba Park Roll made with spicy lobster and scallion with passion fruit mustard.
- Mizu (29 E 20th St., New York, NY 10003) Cuisine uptown’s Thai-Vietnamese hybrid, have let the culinary current take them south to Gramercy Park. The Mizu Roll Lunch is great for the indecisive sushi eat; it comes with any three rolls of sushi for $12! Great taste and a great price.
- Hanami Sushi (857 9th Ave., New York, NY 10019) For something out of the ordinary try the Crazy Tuna Roll! It’s made with tuna and avocado topped with spicy crunch tuna. For some added heat take on the Volcan Roll made with tuna, salmon, and yellowtail then lightly fried and drizzled with a secret spice sauce!
Powered by Facebook Comments