And the award for best picture goes to….your dinner. Snap a shot of your award-worthy order from delivery.com this weekend, tag it with #AndTheDinnerIs, and share it with us on Twitter or Instagram. Five lucky winners will get a $50 delivery.com gift card on Monday. Get those acceptance speeches ready.
Five winners will be randomly selected and announced on delivery.com’s Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram at 12pm EST on Monday, February 25, 2013. Each winner will receive one $50 delivery.com gift card.
DELIVERY.COM #AndTheDinnerIs CONTEST
To enter this Contest, you must agree to and abide by these Official Rules.
A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1. Sponsor: Delivery.com, LLC, 235 Park Ave. South, 5th Floor, New York, NY 10003 (“Sponsor”).
2. Eligibility: The Delivery.com #AndTheDinnerIs Contest (“Contest”) is open only to individuals who are, at the time of entry, Delivery.com account holders of at least twenty-one (21) years of age. Any individuals (including but not limited to employees, consultants, independent contractors, and interns) who have, within the past six (6) months, performed services for Sponsor, any organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Contest or supplying the prizes, and/or their respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated and successor companies (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and immediate family and household members of such individuals, are not eligible to enter. “Immediate family members” shall mean parents, step-parents, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. “Household members” shall mean people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year, whether related or not. Void where prohibited by law.
3. Contest Schedule: The Contest begins on or about 7:00 p.m. ET on February 22, 2013 and ends on or about 11:00 p.m. ET on February 24, 2013 (the “Contest Entry Period”).
6. Selection of Winners: Prize winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received on or about February 23, 2013 following the end of the Contest Entry Period. Selection of the winners will be conducted by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding on all matters related to the Contest.
7. Prizes, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): PRIZE (5 winners total): Each winner will receive one (1) Delivery.com gift card. ARV of each Prize: US$50.00 each. Total Approximate Retail Value of all prizes: US$250.00.
8. Winner Notification: Potential winners will be notified by posting on the Delivery.com’s Facebook page, the Delivery.com’s Twitter page and/or the Delivery.com’s Instagram page on or about February 25, 2013, following the end of the Contest Entry Period. Potential winners may be required to sign and return within specified time period an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release and Indemnification, and a Publicity Release where allowed by law (collectively, the “Prize Claim Documents”). If the Prize Claim Documents are not returned to Sponsors within specified time period, potential winner will be disqualified. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, prize will be awarded to an alternate winner selected from all remaining eligible entries received. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest, in whole or in part, at any time without notice, if fraud or any other factor impairs the integrity of the Contest as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
9. Conditions and Limitations of Liability: By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. By participating in this Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Promotion Entities, as well as each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees, as well as each of their respective successors, representatives and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all actions, claims, injury, loss or damage (including, without limitation, to any person or property) arising in any manner, directly or indirectly, from participation in this Contest and/or acceptance, receipt, possession or use/misuse of the prize. By entering, entrants also authorize the Sponsor to use their name, voice, likeness, photograph, prize information (if applicable), biographical data and city and state of residence in programming, advertising and/or promotional materials and/or on a winner’s list (if applicable) without compensation to the extent permitted by law. Sponsor is not obligated to use any of the above mentioned information or materials, but may do so and may edit such information or materials, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, without obligation or compensation to the extent permitted by law. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties in connection with the prizes. All entries become the property of the Sponsor and acknowledgement of receipt of entry does not constitute representation of eligibility of entry for drawing.
10. Governing Law: Contest subject to the laws of the State of New York, without regard to the conflicts of law principles thereof. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and/or Released Parties in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, and any action brought in relation to these Contest shall be brought in a Federal or State court in New York County, New York State. Each entrant hereby irrevocably consents to the jurisdiction of such courts and waives any claim or defense that such forum is not convenient or proper.
11. Winners List: To receive the names of the prize winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: “Delivery.com #AndTheDinnerIs Contest Winners”, c/o Delivery.com, LLC, 235 Park Ave South, 5th Floor, New York, NY 10003, no later than within thirty (30) after the end of the Contest Entry Period.
Powered by Facebook Comments