We know you already love ordering from Delivery.com, but what do you think about joining the Delivery.com team?
Delivery.com is looking for some great Account Executives in New York City, Chicago, Washington DC, California and Texas. If you know the ins and outs of sales and your neighborhood, then Delivery.com wants you to join our team!
As a Delivery.com Account Executive, you’ll be signing up local, independently-owned merchants in your city. You’ll be introducing local business owners to Delivery.com through cold calls and walk ins. Most importantly, you’ll be closing deals with restaurants, grocers, liquor stores, flower shops and other local vendors in order to meet – and exceed! – high sales goals.
Currently, our sales team is comprised of competitive, motivated people who are experts of their local neighborhoods and can close deal quickly and frequently. We are look for team members who:
- Are energetic, motivated, competitive and trustworthy. You must have a drive for sales and the ability to close deals fast.
- Are friendly and outgoing. We are looking for people who can connect with and build relationships with all different types of small business owners.
- Know NYC, Chicago, DC or your neighborhood in California or Texas very well! You should be comfortable in and knowledgeable about all of the neighborhoods in your area.
- Are comfortable working independently (you’ll be meeting with merchants and closing deals on your own), but also be able to collaborate and coexist with a team.
- Have a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or a related area, and one to two years of sales experience.
- Plus, if you speak and write Spanish, or Cantonese and/or Mandarin, that is a major plus!
If you meet the above requirements and know you can excel in this position, send your resume and a note explaining why you’d make a great addition to the Delivery.com team to email@example.com.
Powered by Facebook Comments