To hell with all those people who say eating late is bad for you – New York is the city that never sleeps and neither does Delivery.com! We have plenty of merchants that stay open extra late (or even 24 hours) and are ready to indulge all of your late-night cravings!
This weekend when you get home from a late night out, forget about eating those leftovers in the fridge and head to Delivery.com instead. Our late-night merchants are ready to bring you a midnight snack or a full meal at 4 a.m.!
Here are just a few of the merchants on Delivery.com that will deliver delicious food to your door whenever you’re hungry!
- Lower East Side Coffee Shop: (442 E 14th St, New York, NY 10009) This place serves good food late into the night with fair prices. Look out for their waffles and breakfast platters because they’re delicious late into the night!
- Hollywood Diner: (442 E 14th St, New York, NY 10011) If you’re looking for diner food late night, this is the place for you. There really is something on the menu for everyone – even you pick eaters!
- Ray’s Gourmet Market: (201 2nd Avenue, New York, NY 10003) Ray’s has almost anything you would want late into the night. Do you have a headache from a long day at work? You can even buy Advil and Tylenol along with other medicines such as Nyquil and Motrin.
- Cozy Corner: (1161 2nd Avenue, New York, NY 10065) Cozy Corner is a classic New York style deli conveniently located on the border of Midtown East and the Upper East Side of Manhattan. Whether you are looking for pizza, salads or sandwiches Cozy Corner offers it all.
- Tribeca Bagels: (374 Canal St, New York, NY 10079) They offer a tempting selection of quick bites and to wash it all down, they have an absolutely enormous selection of drinks to choose from.
Powered by Facebook Comments