Back in the day, food delivery might have meant some local dive places with limited menus and lackluster food. But now that Delivery.com is in the picture, you can find whatever you’re craving and chose from some pretty amazing restaurants. That’s why we’re so excited about our new merchants this week, including a Michelin Star Thai restaurant and one of the best Italian restaurants in Los Angeles!
Along with some top rated restaurants by the critics we also have some very popular and reviewed customer picks from a great seafood spot in the Financial District to a local 24-hour diner in Brooklyn.
Of course the critics and reviews are helpful, but the only way to really know if a restaurant’s food lives up to its standards is to try it yourself- so check out these highly rated new additions and start taste testing.
- Nan King Road Bistro in San Francisco, CA: (1360 9th Ave, San Francisco, CA 94122) Anyone who has been fortunate enough to sample the food from Nan King Road Bistro cannot find anything negative to say. Nan King serves Chinese food that is tasty and healthy – no yucky grease residue here. The must-try dish: Mongolian Black Bean Chow Fun.
- Sunset Park Diner and Donuts in Brooklyn, NY: (889 5th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11232) This local spot’s decadent flavors that transform the diner vibe dishes into high-class cuisine. Besides the enormous menu of options perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner, there are donuts! Oh, the donuts. Homemade, fresh and a steal ($6.60 for a baker’s dozen).
- Pastina Trattoria in Los Angeles, CA: (2260 Westwood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90064) Los Angeles, we are so jealous of you! This Italian food is exquisite, flavored with the perfect seasoning and sauces and is always perfectly cooked. Savor the Italian charm in your home with any choice from their menu.
- Bourbon Street Bar & Grille in NYC: (346 W 46th Street, New York, NY 10036) Take your taste buds on the ride of their life with this New Orleans style spot right here in NYC. The Cajun spices and spirit come to life through Jambalaya, cheese grits and alligator in a blanket!
- Rosamunde Sausage & Grill in San Francisco, CA: (2832 Mission Street, San Francisco, CA 94110) Those of you already familiar with the god-like creations that hail from Rosamunde, no longer have to worry about the embarrassing mess that sometimes occurs when you bite into one of their overflowing sandwiches. Now you can enjoy your sausage accompanied by countless sauces and toppings and not have to worry about what misses your mouth and winds up on your face!
With all these new options, your favorite staples that we already have and the new merchants coming every week, you’re bound to find whatever your craving on Delivery.com!
Powered by Facebook Comments