Delivery.com may have started in New York, but our fans outside of the Empire State, know that online ordering is important no matter where you are! From the Atlantic to the Pacific and from North to South, Delivery.com is adding merchants across the country every day. Odds are, if we haven’t already signed up some restaurants in your neighborhood, we’ll be there soon because we believe no one should have to pick up the phone to order dinner!
This week’s edition of our new merchants, it is all about how we are expanding beyond our New York roots. We start off across the Hudson with grill in Jersey City, that can take care of your stomach and muscles. Then we hit the home of the White House for some Thai bistro, and cruise down to South Beach for some Argentine and Italian fare. We complete our weekly trip by making stops in the Lone Star State and Los Angeles.
- Bakers Dozen (788 Manhattan Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11222) A nice selection of bagels with other pastries, hot entrees to feast on while enjoying your morning coffee.
- Muscle Maker Grill (286 Washington St, Jersey City, NJ 07302) The name speaks for itself, a place to check out if you are looking to refuel after a nice workout, or just grab a bite with some natural protein and vitamins.
- Rincon Argentino (2345 Douglas Road, Miami, FL 33145) A restaurant specializing in fine steaks and homemade pastas, from the vision of Argentine/Italian owner Miguel DeMarziani.
- Jose Bernstein’s (935 Broxton Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90189) A UCLA staple that is dishing out all kinds of burritos for any time of the day or night.
- Mumbles (179 3rd Ave, New York, NY 10003) A contemporary bistro with a truly enticing menu. Focusing on fresh ingredients and diligent preparation, this bistro is definitely one to try out.
- Steak One (2816 Central Dr, Bedford, TX 76021) A delivery ONLY steak eatery, that, yes you guessed, specializes in restaurant quality steaks.
- Anima (458 Myrtle Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11205) An Italian bistro that has fans clamoring for their brick oven pizza.
- Thai Orchids Kitchen (2314 Pennsylvania SE Ave, Washington, D.C. 20020) High quality, authentic Thai cuisine that highlights the styles of the four distinct regions of Thailand
- Curry Kitchen (40 W 8th St, New York, NY 10011) Curry combo meals for a great price.
- Bamiyan (358 3rd Ave, New York, NY 10016) Traditional Afghan cuisine with a focus on providing an authentic experience full of hospitality.
With all these new options, your favorite staples that we already have and the new merchants coming every week, you’re bound to find whatever your craving on Delivery.com!
Powered by Facebook Comments