Ooey, gooey, cheesy, meaty (or veggie) lasagna is one of those classic Italian dishes that always hits the spot. And, what do you know, July 29th just happens to be National Lasagna Day! We thought we’d kick off the celebration of baked layers of flat, wide pasta, Italian cheeses, and hearty tomato sauce (plus all the great fixin’s that can be included) with a selection of Delivery.com merchants that will deliver warm, freshly baked lasagna right to your door.
- Alfonso’s House of Lasagna (120B E 4oth St, NYC) Six lasagna specialties, including Alla Bolognese, al Pomodoro, d’Anitra, Napoletano, Rustica, and Vegetable.
- Lasagna Ristorante (196 8th Ave & 941 2nd Ave, NYC) Multiple vegetarian, meat, and seafood lasagna varieties, like Eggplant Lasagna, Sausage and Onion Lasagna, and Lobster Lasagna.
- Abitino’s Pizza & Italian Kitchen (1592 1st Ave, 1435 Broadway, 936 2nd Ave, and 733 2nd Ave) Baked Lasagna, Baked Vegetable Lasagna, and Stuffed Lasagna Pizza!
- Adrianna Pizzeria (253 3rd Ave, NYC) Baked Lasagna w/ ricotta cheese, ground beef and tomato sauce
- Pesce Pasta (262 Bleecker St, NYC) Seafood Lasagna & Lasagna Bolognese
- Bully’s (759 Broadway, NYC) Large or Small lasagna w/ lasagna pasta, meat sauce, ricotta, and mozzarella cheese.
- Sal’s Pizzeria (369 Broome St, NYC) Lasagna w/ layers of wide pasta noodles, ricotta cheese, sausage tomato sauce, and mozzarella.
- Cafe 27 (250 W 27th St, NYC) Vegetable Lasagna
- John’s of 12th Street (302 E 12th St, NYC) Baked Homemade Lasagna
- Kips Bay Delicatessen (593 1st Ave, NYC) Lasagna Lunch Special (served with salad)
- Giovanni’s Italian Restaurant & Pizzeria (1011 Columbus Ave, NYC) Homemade Lasagna & Lasagna Pizza
Is your mouth watering yet? Head over to Delivery.com and order this delicious Italian dish. Happy National Lasagna Day!
Powered by Facebook Comments