Creamy, homemade cheesecake is a New York staple. In honor of National Cheesecake Day (today!), we’ve rounded up some great Delivery.com merchants that are delivering full cheesecakes and individual slices of the classic NYC dessert. Get it plain, with toppings, or even fried! – there are plenty of options on Delivery.com to satisfy any cheesecake craving.
- Eileen’s Cheesecake (17 Cleveland Pl, NYC) This may be THE place to get full-size cheesecakes from Delivery.com, with options such as Caramel Pecan Cheesecake, Candy Cheesecake, Peanut Butter Cheesecake, and Chocolate Cappuccino Cheesecake.
- Make My Cake (121 Saint Nicholas Ave, NYC) Order imaginative varieties of cheesecake like Red Velvet and Sweet Potato!
- Corrado Bread & Pastry (960 Lexington Ave & 1390 3rd Ave, NYC) Plain and simple slices of NY Cheesecake.
- Breadstix Cafe (254 8th Ave, NYC) Order full cheesecakes plain or with fruit, or opt for just a slice.
- Katz’s Delicatessen Restaurant (205 E Houston St, NYC) New York Cheesecake: Creamy and sinful cream cheese filling, slow poured into a hand-shaped shell. Also available with strawberry or blueberry topping.
- GustOrganics (519 Ave of the Americas, NYC) Cheesecake & Lemon Cheesecake.
- DeRobertis Pastry Shop (176 1st Ave, NYC) Cheesecake in vanilla, amaretto, strawberry, and cherry 7″ varieties.
- Frank’s Trattoria (371 1st Ave, NYC) “St. Cheesecake” is on the menu.
- Molly Pitchers (1641 2nd Ave, NYC) If you want, you can order plain old NY Cheesecake with fruit topping, or go bold with their fried version (with a creamy filling and a crunchy shell; warmed and topped with powdered sugar).
- The Cheesecake Factory (101 Huntington Ave, Boston) You’ve probably already heard of the Cheesecake Factory; with 17 locations around the United States available to order from Delivery.com, it’s easy to get one of their 30 kinds of cheesecake!
- Cheesecakes by Alex (315 S Elm St, Greensboro, NC) This little spot in Greensboro, NC is serving up traditional and unique cheesecakes. If your travels take you South, order a bite of NYC from Cheesecakes by Alex!
Powered by Facebook Comments