Delivery.com has a strong base of restaurants in our beloved hometown state of New York, but we realize other cities get just as hungry as us and need to be able to find delicious grub too. That’s why Delivery.com is continually expanding and working hard to get new merchants all over the country – without forgetting about the Big Apple.
This week’s new merchants hail from home and away but the biggest competitor seems to be that state New York loves to rival – Massachusetts. We’ll give you the rundown of all the new Massachusetts and New York eats, but you didn’t think that was all we had right? Also thrown in the mix is a great Italian restaurant from Los Angeles, Indian from West Hollywood and Thai from Dallas.
- Hanabi in NYC: (1450 2nd Ave, New York, NY 10021) This sushi restaurant just opened in the month of July and is already acquiring a gathering of loyal fans. The prices for a sushi joint on the Upper East side are shockingly low and the quality of the food is superb.
- David’s Pizza in Quincy, MA: (218 W Squantum Street, Quincy, MA 02171) Italian restaurant in Quincy serving way more than just your average slice. The menu offers countless options of salads, subs, sandwiches, triple decker sandwiches, calzones, wings, pizza and more!
- Raga Indian Restaurant in NYC: (58 W 56th Street, New York, NY 10019) While many neighborhoods in New York are filled with great Indian spots, this area of town doesn’t have as many options. Raga is relatively new, sparkling clean and serving those hot and powerful Indian spices we all have come to adore.
- Louigi’s in Los Angeles, CA: (1644 Sawtelle Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90025) A small restaurant that packs the punch with delicious food and service. Many diners can not stop talking about the pizza, (we’ve heard great things about the Great White) but they offer much more than this. Check out the menu and be prepared to drool over the pasta, sandwiches and dessert options.
- Welcome India in Framingham, MA: (770 Worcester Rd, Framingham, MA 01702) Complex Indian flavors that are consistently executed at affordable prices is one of the reasons why local residents have nothing but good things to say about Welcome India. People sometimes avoid this gem because of its location on Route 9, but with Delivery.com this great place cannot be missed.
- Zerza in NYC: (308 E 6th Street, New York, NY 10003) One of the great perks of New York is the wide variety of international cuisine. Zerza serves absolutely delicious Moroccan food with plenty of options for meat lovers and vegetarians. And something that all eaters (meat and veg alike) agree on is that the couscous is great!
- Asian Mint in Dallas, TX: (11617 N Central Expy, Dallas, TX 75243) This Thai restaurant executes their food so well it gets completely packed after 11:30am. Don’t worry, with Asian Mint on Delivery.com you can enjoy the tantalizing flavors without any crowds or wait.
- Superior Pie in Framingham, MA: (795 Concord Street, Framingham, MA 01701) Noted for their quick delivery abilities (the pizza arrives hot) Superior Pie has an incredibly extensive menu that could leave you ordering something different every night for a week! Our first choice is the Hot Looking Salad – check out the menu to see what’s in it!
- Kumo in NYC: (214 1st Ave, New York, NY 10009) You thought New York already had its share of excellent sushi spots, but with the addition of Kumo, sushi lovers have something new to talk about. All the fish is incredibly fresh, the rolls are creative and the prices are actually affordable.
- Flavor of India in West Hollywood, CA: (9045 Santa Monica Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069) This Indian restaurant serves complex dishes with unique flavors and textures in every bite. If you can handle the heat, this is the right way to eat Indian food. The portions are huge and if you have room, they offer yummy deserts too.
Powered by Facebook Comments