We never want you to get tired of ordering the same old thing. That’s why each day Delivery.com adds new merchants to give you even more online ordering options!
This week, we’ve added aPan-Asian spot in Chicago, an Indian restaurant in New York and a healthy eatery in Massachusetts, but we’re most excited about our West Coast options.
From San Francisco to Los Angeles, California got some love this week with a local Chinese hot-spot, a veteran BBQ joint thats been firing up meat for 50 years, and a family friendly diner serving up refined continental cuisine. Californians can now get dishes from all three delicious spots – plus hundreds more – on Delivery.com!
Head to Delivery.com today and enter your address to see what’s new in your neighborhood!
- Satay in Chicago, IL: (936 W Diversey Parkway, Chicago, Illinois 60614) Get your pan-Asian fix at this reasonably priced gem knwon for its speedy delivery.
- Just Taste It in Brooklyn, NY: (901 Fulton St, Brooklyn, New York 11238) A popular neighborhood eatery, serving up fresh fish and other comfort food favorites.
- Wild Pepper in San Francisco, CA: (3601 26th St, San Francisco, California 94110) Locals rave about the authenticity from this Chinese restaurant in the Mission District. Large portions to boot.
- Maya Taqueria in Brooklyn, NY: (637 Vanderbilt Ave, Brooklyn, New York 11238) Mexican street food with the freshest ingredients is what you’ll find at the Prospect Heights spot.
- The Ainsworth in NYC: (122 W26th St, New York, New York 10001) Refined American fusion cuisine, with exotic herbs and pairings. Some really enticing options at the first-class bar.
- Da Pitt in San Francisco, CA: (705 Divisadero St, San Francisco, California 94117) A Bay Area BBQ staple for over 50 years now joins one of the nations fastest growing delivery websites.
- Roni’s Diner in Beverly Hills, CA: (9911 Santa Monica Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90212) One of the most reliable family dining experiences in Beverly Hills, this diner serving quality continental cuisine now gets delivered to your door.
- Kiran Indian Cuisine in NYC: (159 E55th St, New York, New York 10022) Not your typical Indian food, Kiran offers satisfying dishes that are light on the wallet
- Jino’s Pars in Los Angeles, CA: (5844 W Manchester Ave, Los Angeles, California 90045) Authentic Persian AND Mediterranean food from one place means you can pair Lamb Kabob with lLsagne alla Bolognese.
- Fresh City in Natick, MA: (1400 Worchester St, Natick, Massachusetts 01760) Stir-fry, burritos, salads, sandwiches, smoothies and more from this fast and healthy eatery.
Powered by Facebook Comments