We’ve got some seriously impressive merchants joining Delivery.com this week, that we know you’re going to love.
We’re happy to welcome Los Angeles barbeque spot Zeke’s Smokehouse in Hollywood (don’t miss the ribs!) and a new dessert spot in NYC that claims to have the best chocolate cake in the world.
Check out these new merchants – and a few others – and start ordering at Delivery.com today!
- Zeke’s Smokehouse Hollywood in West Hollywood, CA: (7100 Santa Monica Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90046) Just because you’re in LA doesn’t mean you can’t eat like you’re down South. Zeke’s brings the flavors of authentic Southern barbeque to the West Coast and Delivery.com brings it to you!
- The Best Chocolate Cake in the World in NYC: (55a Spring St, New York, NY 10012) Yes, that is there name, and with only two items on the menu (50% and 70& cacao chocolate cakes), this place is serious about cake. Try it out and tell us if you think the dessert lives up to its name.
- Chicken Factory in Hoboken, NJ: (529 Washington St, Hoboken, NJ 07030) New Yorkers have Bon Chon and now, New Jersey’s got Chicken Factory – a Korean fried chicken joint serving wings, drumsticks and more.
- 9021Pho in Beverly Hills, CA: (490 N Beverly Dr, Beverly Hills, CA 90210) Another cleverly-named restaurant, with delicious food to boot. You can bet that Brandon, Donna and Dylan would have loved the Vietnamese specialties at this Beverly Hills spot.
- Rosanero Pizza in San Francisco, CA: (5 Embarcadero Ctr, San Francisco, CA 94111) This San Francisco pizza place serves New York-style slices, which means thin, crisp crust, bubbling cheese and perfectly-seasoned sauce.
- Je’ Bon Sushi & Noodle in NYC: (15 St Marks Pl, New York, NY 10003) At this Asian restaurant on in the East Village, you can get a little bit of everything – Japanese, Chinese, noodles and sushi.
Powered by Facebook Comments