College towns are known for having good food at great prices — and San Francisco is no exception. Whether you crave pizza, sushi or gyros, your favorite local eateries can cater to you with the simple click of a mouse.
In just a couple weeks, school will be back in session, meaning that college students will once again be facing the difficult task of balancing work and play. But students at the University of San Francisco, San Francisco State, and Golden Gate University can now rest easy knowing that Delivery.com has them covered. You no longer need to waste precious study time waiting on line at your favorite Bay Area restaurants when Delivery.com can deliver your dinner straight to your door!
University of San Francisco
- Village Pizzeria (1 Clement St) This Brooklyn-style pizzeria combines New York flavor with California ingredients in each and every bite. The appetizers and entrees make for a complete meal when you have more time to spend eating!
- Beautifull (816 Irving St) This organic cafe uses fresh, healthy ingredients to prepare guiltless mealtime options. The various soups, salads, and sandwiches will leave you feeling full and refreshed.
- Clement Mini Market (2 Clement St) Next time you are planning a house party, Clement will be more than happy to deliver the booze, snacks, and cups. What more could a busy college student ask for?
- Star India (3721 Geary Blvd) Whether you’re craving a small portion of naan or a large helping of chicken tikka masala, you can order all of your favorite Indian and Pakistani dishes from Star India.
- Feng Shui (2346 Lombard St) This Asian fusion restaurant features a full Chinese menu in addition to Japanese cuisine and sushi. Mix and match your favorite dishes from both cultures for a satisfying experience.
- Park Gyros (1201 9th Ave) With a wide selection of appetizers, sandwiches and entrees, this Mediterranean eatery features all of your favorite Greek and Turkish dishes.
San Francisco State University
- Golden Rice Bowl (1030 Irving St) Chinatown is practically on the Bay, but that doesn’t mean that you can’t enjoy your favorite Asian food on campus! Golden Rice Bowl is one of many delicious local Chinese restaurants that will cater directly to your dorm.
- Silver Spoon Thai Kitchen (272 Claremont Blvd) Sometimes, it’s the simple things in life that make someone happy. Today, however, it can be pad thai, sticky rice and fried bananas. Yum!
- Mozzarella Di Bufala (69 W Portal Ave) Whether you’re craving pizza, a calzone or chicken masala, be sure to try out this Italian restaurant. They also boast a large selection of sandwiches, entrees and beer.
- Clay Oven (500 Haight St) All of your favorite curry dishes can be enjoyed at your desk when you order food delivery from this Indian restaurant!
- Extreme Pizza (3911 Alemany Blvd) The average college student’s diet consists of pizza, pizza and more pizza for good reason: it’s vegetarian, cheap, and delicious. Order some Buffalo chicken wings to set up the perfect game-time feast.
Golden Gate University
- 360 Gourmet Burritos (50 Post St) This Mexican eatery features dozens of customize-able burritos, rice bowls and quesadillas. With all of the different meat and vegetable options available, you can truly have your lunch any way you want it!
- Bellissimo Pizza (920 Sutter St) This classic pizzeria features unique combinations of toppings, allowing you to satisfy multiple cravings in just one meal. Try the California special pizza for a Greek flair you won’t soon forget!
- Indian Aroma (1653 Polk St) The comprehensive menu ensures that you will be able to enjoy all of your favorite dishes from the Indian subcontinent in the comfort of your dorm room!
- Persimmon Mediterranean Kitchen (582 Sutter St) The tastes of the Mediterranean are all accessible from this amalgamated restaurant, which features dishes from Spain, Greece and the Middle East.
- Family Fortune (5037 Geary Blvd) This traditional Chinese restaurant features all of your favorite comfort foods and entrees to help ease the pain of an intense study session.
Whether you’ve already tried all of these awesome restaurants or go to school elsewhere, there are tons of restaurants around the San Francisco Bay Area that would be more than happy to deliver straight to your door. Find them all on Delivery.com today!
[Image via Seaventure]
Powered by Facebook Comments