The summer has flown by and that means the start of yet another school year. Delivery.com has been busy this summer – adding tons of restaurants to our site every week. That means that when students return to their universities in the Los Angeles area they might need a guide of where to order food.
We know the deal – you want good food at reasonable prices – so here’s our list. Students of Los Angeles, you’ll never go hungry again!
- Jose Bernstein’s (935 Broxton Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90024) UCLA student staple. Mexican food, good prices, open late and has quick delivery. What more can you ask for? In addition to the Mexican staples of burritos, tacos and quesadillas, they also offer burgers and dogs.
- Sandbag’s (1134 Westwood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90024) Delicious gourmet sandwiches that are healthy and cost efficient. Sandwiches usually come with a surprise cookie and they happen to love UCLA students. Sandwiches are not that big so you might need more than one!
- El Pollo Loco (1081 Gayley Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90024) Mexican fast food restaurant with an emphasis on chicken. Let’s be honest, sometimes nothing hits the spot better than chicken. Not only is their chicken delicious but their french fries are also something to call home about.
- Lucia’s Pizza and Pasta (1732 1/2 Westwood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90024) Every college student needs somewhere to order pizza. Lucia’s is the spot for UCLA. Italian food (most importantly pizza) that is cheap and known for quick delivery – done!
- Delphi Greek (1383 Westwood Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90024) Sometimes the average international delivery cuisine can get old fast. So what to do when you’re hungry and sick of your every day eats? Get Greek food from Delphi Greek. The food is filling, tasty and the pita bread has been declared as the best.
- Pasta Roma (2827 S Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, CA 90007) Might seem like standard pizza and pasta delivery food, but this stuff is better than most. Pizza arrives hot with crisply toasted crust. The calzones are generously stuffed with veggies, great sauce and oozing cheese. Did we mention how good the garlic knots are? Find out for yourselves!
- Pizza Hut (1107 W Adams Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90007) Sure it’s the chain Pizza Hut, but that doesn’t mean you don’t crave it and love it. You know what you’re getting, pizza is consistently delicious and who can complain about the convenience and price.
- Viztango Cafe (3017 S Figueroa Street, Los Angeles, CA 90007) Another Italian option, but Viztango specializes in other things besides pizza. Their pasta is particularly delicious and comes in generous portions along with a side of bread sticks.
- Papa John’s Pizza (2222 Hoover Street, Los Angeles, CA 90007) Might seem like pizza overload, but seriously what college student really ever gets sick of pizza? Plus, the service is reliable and the pies are great!
- Taj India Palace (8320 Lincoln Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90045) This Indian restaurant has survived the toughest critics and really is nothing but utterly delicious. The tandoori chicken is especially flavorful and the naan is top notch.
- Alejo’s Presto Italian Restaurant (8343 Lincoln Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90045) The Italian food at Alejo’s is phenomenal! Big portions, delicious marinara sauce, great pasta, and quick service. No study session is complete without this check list.
- Thai Talay (8411 Lincoln Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90045) Want to spice up your average delivery? Why not do it with the most delicious Thai food? Might be a little pricier than your daily food budget allows, but every once in a while its okay to splurge. We recommend the pineapple fried rice.
Hope this helps. Happy studying, partying and most importantly eating!
Powered by Facebook Comments