Monday’s can be tough. Thankfully, we’re here to ease the pain of another work week with some new Delivery.com merchants!
This week, we’re happy to welcome a burger joint from NYC’s Lower East Side, an authentic cheesesteak spot in – get this – Reno, and an absolutely delicious Italian restaurant in Los Angeles. We also have two new dessert spots this week that are ready to deliver to your door – a Ben & Jerry’s in Napa and a soft-serve spot in Chicago.
So, yes, it may be Monday, but just think – tonight after work you can take it easy by ordering dinner – and dessert! – from Delivery.com. Maybe Monday’s aren’t so bad after all.
Head to Delivery.com to see what’s new in your neck of the woods and place your order!
- Mikey’s Burgers in NYC: (134 Ludlow St., New York, NY) You may know restaurateur Michael Huynh from Bar Bao, Pho Sure, Bia Garden or one of the many Baoguette’s, but one of our favorite Huynh spots is Mikey’s Burgers. The LES burger joint is known for serving delicious burgers with inventive toppings.
- Ben & Jerry’s in Napa, CA: (1299 Napa Town Center, Napa, CA) There’s no need to run to the store for a pint of Chunky Monkey or Cherry Garcia now that Ben & Jerry’s is on Delivery.com. Ice cream delivered to your door? It doesn’t get much better than that.
- Little Philadelphia in Reno, NY: (2755 Kietzke Lane, Reno, NV) Reno may be a long trip from the city of brotherly love, but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t have a good cheesesteak joint. Little Philadelphia is known for its cheesesteaks, wraps, sandwiches and gyros.
- Tsing Tao in San Francisco, CA: (4683 Mission St., San Francisco, CA) San Franciscans have called Tsing Tao the go-to spot for Chinese delivery in the city. With all four locations on Delivery.com, you can enjoy the beloved cuisine no matter where in San Francisco you may be!
- Vivoli Cafe in Los Angeles, CA: (7994 W. Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, CA) This family-owned restaurant offers delicious, authentic Italian cuisine, including risotto, pasta, pizza and much more.
- Gyood! in Chicago, IL: (2048 W. Belmont Ave., Chicago, IL) Another great dessert delivery place. This soft-serve ice cream spot in Chicago lets you customize your cone (or cup) with whatever toppings you like.
- Istanbul Park in Brooklyn, NY: (294 7th Ave., Brooklyn, NY) Park Slopers can get a taste of Turkey with the fare at Istanbul Park. The classic dishes – falafel, grape leaves and hummus – are must-order items. Plus, they cater too!
- WaWa Canteen in NYC: (289 Mercer St., New York, NY) You can order a healthy AND delicious lunch or dinner from this Korean restaurant. Make sure to try the Kimchi and Bibimbop.
- Vocelli Pizza in Ashburn, VA: (44110 Ashburn Shopping Plaza, Ashburn, VA) Go beyond pepperoni with the adventurous toppings at this pizza joint. The Steakhouse Ranch Pizza and Olympian pizza are both piled with toppings!
- Christie’s Jamaican Patties in Brooklyn, NY: (387 Flatbush Ave., Brooklyn, NY) Of course, the patties (chicken, beef or veggie) take center stage at this Brooklyn restaurant, but there’s much more on the menu. The lunch specials, like Jerk Chicken and Curried Goat, are a steal at only $5.50!
Powered by Facebook Comments