This week, the US Open is taking over Queens and tennis fans in NYC couldn’t be happier. If you’re lucky enough to be watching the tournament in person, enjoy – it looks like there are some pretty great eats inside. But if you’ll be watching Rafael, Roger and Venus at home like us, that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy some of Queen’s finest foods.
We’ve rounded up some of the offerings from Queens on Delivery.com. From pizza to ice cream to burgers, this borough really has it all. Check out these options, invite some friends over to watch a match and place an order at Delivery.com!
- Ani Pizza Palace (4318 25th Ave., Astoria) Get your New York slice at this local pizza joint. They have classic pies, like Margherita and White Pizza, but they also offer some not-so-ordinary toppings. Check out Ani’s Love Boat Pizza, feta and mozzarella on a pizza boat with two eggs!
- Dino’s Restaurant (2935 Newtown Ave., Astoria) This Mediterranean spot is perfect for a quick sandwich, wrap or salad. Plus, they have weekday dinner specials. Today’s? Roasted Veal Shoulder.
- La Vuelta (1043 44th Drive, Long Island City) From salads (Avocado Crusted Tuna Salad) to appetizers (all kinds of empanadas) to entrees (Argentine Skirt Steak), La Vuelta has everything for a perfect South American feast.
- Dena’s Coffee Shop (4105 29th St., Long Island City) This neighborhood spot is a local favorite for breakfast and burgers – they have 18 different kinds! Just check out the rave reviews on Yelp for proof.
- Eddie’s Sweet Shop (10529 Metropolitan Ave., Forest Hills) Eddie’s is a classic, old-school ice cream shop with one major upgrade – they deliver! Take your pick of milkshakes, sundaes, ice cream sodas and more.
- Just Like Mother’s (11060 Queens Blvd., Forest Hills) This neighborhood favorite serves up classic Polish dishes like Pierogies, Potato Pancakes and Borscht. Don’t forget to order a blintz – they have every filling, from blueberry to broccoli and cheddar.
- Delhi Heights (3766 74th St., Jackson Heights) Queens is known for its excellent ethnic cuisines and this restaurant combines two types. Delhi Heights has a complete Indian menu and an Indian-Chinese menu too!
- Chopstick (9128 Corona Ave., Elmhurst) Another restaurant specializing in multiple cuisines. This spot offers delicious and affordable Chinese, Thai and Japanese dishes, which means you can get Lo Mein, Pad Thai or sushi…or all three.
- Queensdelivers (7503 67th Drive, Middle Village) Perfect for parties, this catering service offers gourmet party packages and platters. Having friends over to watch a match? This is the spot to order from.
- Fresco Tortilleria (11632 Queens Blvd., Flushing) Whether you’re a fan of the soft tortilla, hard taco or a stuffed-to-the-brim burrito, this authentic Mexican spot is sure to please. They also offer quesadillas, enchiladas, chimichangas and fajitas by the pound.
Still hungry? There’s plenty more restaurants in Queens on Delivery.com!
Powered by Facebook Comments