What’s new this week at Delivery.com? Tons of brand new merchants, of course!
Keep reading for a list of just a few of the new merchants we’ve added to the site this week. You’ll find a great sandwich shop in Queens, some amazing late-night Mexican in Madison, WI and a crepe place – perfect for dinner or dessert – in LA. And that’s just the beginning! Enter your address at Delivery.com and you’ll see everyone who delivers to your door.
If you don’t see your favorite place on Delivery.com, tell us in the comments and we’ll do our best to get them on!
- Tozt Cafe in Long Island City, NY: (4462 21st St., Long Island City, NY) This Queens cafe is best known for its “Tozts” or hot pressed panini sandwiches (try the Cubano or Brie Tozt), but their menu also offers wraps, burgers, burritos, salads and pastas.
- The Taco Shop in Madison, WI: (604 University Ave., Madison, WI) This Mexican joint right near the University of Wisconsin-Madison brings together two things college students love – Mexican fare and late night delivery – because who wouldn’t want a burrito at 2 a.m.?
- Pete’s Deli in Washington DC: (1915 I St. NW, Washington, DC) The insanely wide variety of eating options has to be what we love most about delis. This DC spot has everything you could ever need – from breakfast sandwiches to club sandwiches to salads.
- Fabiolus Cafe in Los Angeles, CA: (6270 W Sunset Blvd., Los Angeles, CA) The Italian food at the Hollywood restaurant isn’t just fabulous…it’s “fabiolus,” a nod to the chef/owner Fabio Conti. One taste of their pasta, and you’ll agree.
- Ay Kitchen in NYC: (115 Lexington Ave., New York, NY) You’ll be tempted to fill up on hummus and kebab at this Turkish spot, but don’t forget to save room for dessert – the baklava and Turkish rice pudding are totally worth it.
- Crepe Republic in Los Angeles, CA: (8516 W 3rd St., Los Angeles, CA) The best way to order at this LA restaurant is to get one savory crepe, like the Turkey Day Crepe, and one sweet (We like the Ricotta Apple Crepe).
- California Pizza Kitchen in Atlanta, GA: (3392 Peachtree NE Rd., Atlanta, GA) CPK has always been one of our go-to pizza spots for their not-so-standard toppings. This week we add two new Atlanta locations: Lenox and Perimeter.
- California Tortillas in Alexandria, VA: (301 Swamp Fox Rd., Alexandria, VA) You don’t have to live in SoCal to get a taste of their famous Mexican fare. This restaurant serves tacos, quesadillas, burritos and more.
- Bianco’s Mona Lisa in Longwood, FL: (135 W Jessup Ave, Longwood, FL) If you’re craving classic Italian for lunch, this Florida restaurant has it all. Spaghetti with meatballs, baked ziti and chicken parmigiana are all on the menu.
- Ayogu Japanese Fusion in NYC: (1164 1st Ave., New York, NY) From sushi to hibachi to bento box specials, this UES spot is great for Japanese fare. Where’s the fusion? Check out their surprisingly delicious curry dishes!
Powered by Facebook Comments