Think Delivery.com is just for pizza and Chinese food? Think again!
Sure, we have plenty of pizza places and Chinese restaurants – check out a few below – but we also have merchants that can deliver a fancy dinner right to your door, breakfast spots that are perfect for a meal at your desk or in your bed, and vegetarian restaurants that will fool even the biggest meat-eater.
Here are just a few of this week’s newest merchants. Check them out and try something new today!
- Bobby Van’s Steakhouse in NYC: (230 Park Ave. New York, NY) From porter house, to filet mignon to rib eye, Bobby Van’s has everything a meat-lover could want. Pair your steak with a fancy-pants appetizer like escargot or lobster cocktail and you’ll have all you need for a five-star dinner at home.
- Aspargus Pizza in Los Angeles, CA: (1809 N. Cahuenga Blvd. Los Angeles, CA) If you’re not an asparagus-lover yet, you will be after you try this Los Angeles spot’s signature pie – a pizza topped with mozzarella, goat cheese, asparagus and tomatoes.
- Twisted Taco in Atlanta, GA: (4629 Wieuca NE Rd. Atlanta, GA) This Atlanta restaurant has tons of tacos, burgers and perfect party food. Check out the Twisted Pickles – deep-fried jalapeno pickles.
- UNO Chicago Grill in Framingham, MA: (70 Worcester Rd. Framingham, MA) Order a taste of Chicago in Massachusetts! This Chi-Town classic spot has tons of options on their menu, but we all know what you’re really here for – the deep dish pizza.
- King Street Blues in Alexandria, VA: (112 N. St. Asaph St. Alexandria, VA) Comfort food never tasted so good. Hush Puppies, three different kinds of chili, Po’ Boys and Ultra Famous BBQ Ribs are all on the menu here.
- Grand Sichuan in NYC: (368 W. 46th St. New York, NY) New Yorkers (and Jersey City-ans) have been enjoying the classic Chinese food at Grand Sichuan’s multiple locations for years. Now folks in Midtown West can get a taste too by ordering from the new 46th Street location.
- Vegetarian Palate in Brooklyn, NY: (258 Flatbush Ave. Brooklyn, NY) You’ll forget you’re eating a meat-free meal when you order from this Brooklyn restaurant, which has vegetarian chicken, beef, duck and seafood options on the menu.
- Frankie & Johnnie’s in Los Angeles, CA: (11819 Wilshire Blvd. Los Angeles, CA) In NYC, we think of Frankie & Johnnie’s as a steakhouse, but in LA the name is synonymous with delicious pizza, pasta and other authentic Italian dishes.
- Fika in NYC: (66 Pearl St. New York, NY) This Swedish spot in the Financial District has sandwiches and salads that are perfect for lunch. Plus, their Swedish Meatball Lunch will put Ikea’s to shame!
- Bagels By the Park in Brooklyn, NY: (323 Smith St. Brooklyn, NY) Brooklynites now have another option for the most important meal of the day. This spot has bagels, omelets and breakfast wraps that you can order all day.
Powered by Facebook Comments