We admit it. We’re one day late in celebrating National Chocolate Milkshake Day, but we also have to ask – is it really ever too late to celebrate such a delicious holiday? No!
If, like us, your weekend was full of pizza and wings (Thanks, start of football season) instead of chocolate milkshakes, don’t worry. We won’t tell anyone you’re celebrating a day late. In fact, we’ll help you get your milkshake party started by suggesting some great shake spots on Delivery.com. Treat yourself to a milkshake tonight and honor one of our all-time favorite desserts with an order of one of these great merchants.
- Big Daddy‘s Diner in NYC: (239 Park Ave S. New York, NY) A classic shake at an old-school diner? You can’t get much better than that. Order the Plain Jane and enjoy!
- Stand 4 in NYC: (24 E. 12th St. New York, NY) This burger joint has a Classic Shake and a Premium Gelato Shake, both of which come in chocolate.
- Cold Stone Creamery in Hoboken, NJ: (116 Washington St. Hoboken, NJ) Known for their ice cream mix-ins, Cold Stone doesn’t disappoint when it comes to shakes. Try the PB&C (Peanut butter and chocolate) or the Oh Fudge (Chocolate ice cream and fudge).
- Burgers & Cupcakes in NYC: (458 Ninth Ave. New York, NY) Their name may focus on cupcakes, but that doesn’t mean they don’t serve milkshakes. Here, shakes are made with the always-delicious Haagen Dazs ice cream.
- New York Burger Co. in NYC: (303 Park Ave. S. New York, NY) Burgers and shakes are a match made in heaven. Try the classic chocolate, the chocolate malt or the Elvis – chocolate ice cream with banana, peanut butter and chocolate syrup.
Powered by Facebook Comments