A bunch of our new merchants this week have one thing in common – they allow you to customize your order so you can get exactly what you want!
At The Burger Club, the menu of specialty burgers with crazy toppings means everyone can find something they love. At Spike’s Junkyard Dog’s, the endless topping combinations allow you to put whatever you want on top of your dog. Finally, at Pranzo Pizza, you can try one of the restaurant’s inventive specialty pies or top your pie with whatever you choose!
So, this week on Delivery.com try one of our new merchants and get whatever you want.
- Fortune Cookie in Long Island City, NY: (2303 45th Rd., Long Island City, NY) Nothing goes better together than Chinese food and beer, and at this Queens restaurant you can order both online! Chicken Chow Mein and a Tsing Tao? Yes, please.
- Shah Abbas in Los Angeles, CA: (400 S. San Vincente Blvd., Los Angeles, CA) Spice up your usual lunch order with something a little different – Persian! The exotic dishes at the LA spot are interesting and delicious.
- The Burger Club in Atlanta, GA: (4300 Paces Ferry Se Rd., Atlanta, GA) You won’t believe the specialty burgers at this Atlanta burger joint. The PB & James Burger comes with peanut butter, jelly and bacon, and the Artery Annihilator is served on a Krispy Kreme donut.
- Spike’s Junkyard Dogs in Boston, MA: (108 Brighton Ave., Boston, MA) The topping combinations are endless at this Boston hot dog spot. They have a Pizza Dog, a BLT Dog, a Reuben Dog and many, many more options!
- Zaitzeff in NYC: (711 Second Ave., New York, NY) This Murray Hill restaurant is known for their burgers, and whether you splurge on the Kobe burger or keep it light with a Veggie Burger, it’s always delicious.
- Chicken Galore in Union City, NJ: (606 Kennedy Blvd., Union City, NJ) You’ll get the most bang for your buck by ordering one of the specials at this NJ chicken spot. With specials that include chicken, ribs, mashed potatoes and more, you’ll have everything you need for a big dinner.
- Pranzo Pizza in San Francisco, CA: (32 6th St., San Francisco, CA) This pizza place shows some local pride with pies like the Haight Specialty Pizza (Pesto, spinach and mushroom) and the San Francisco Specialty Pizza (Canadian bacon, pepperoni, olive, beef and feta).
- Jade Garden in Madison, WI: (109 S. Park St., Madison, WI) The extensive menu at this college-town Chinese food restaurant has all of the classics – from Egg Rolls to Lo Mein to Moo Shu.
- Famous Joe’s Pizza in Brooklyn, NY: (137 Seventh Ave., Brooklyn, NY) Park Slope has a new go-to spot for ordering pizza! Get a slice, a pie, a calzone or a hero delivered to your door from this neighborhood favorite.
- S@kura Fusion Japanese & Sushi in Chicago, IL: (2507 W. Fullerton Ave., Chicago, IL) You can’t go wrong with one of the Lunch Box Express specials at this Chicago sushi spot – a combination of fresh sashimi and nigiri, served with miso soup or salad.
Powered by Facebook Comments