You can order almost everything you want on Delivery.com. From Thai to Italian, Cuban to Greek, and Indian to Chinese, we have nearly every cuisine covered. But even with all of those options, there is always one classic delivery food that we can fall back on – pizza. It’s the classic food to order for delivery, and sometimes there is nothing like a plain cheese pie delivered to your door.
There are hundreds of pizza places on Delivery.com, and every week we’re adding more. This week, since October is National Pizza Month, and since we were just mentioned in this Fox News story about pizza, we decided to highlight some of the newest pizza merchants to be added to Delivery.com.
Check the menus for these new pizza spots, and order up a slice – or pie – today!
- K! Pizzacone in NYC: (325 5th Ave., New York, NY) Just like the name implies, the pizza comes in a cone-shape at this innovative pizza joint. Don’t doubt it, just try it – you’ll be happy you did.
- Pantry’s Pizza in Los Angeles, CA: (1976 S. La Cienega Blvd., Los Angeles, CA) With pies ranging in size from mini, small, medium, large and extra-large, there’s a pizza for every appetite at this Los Angeles restaurant.
- Zigolini’s Pizza Bar in NYC: (675 Ninth Ave., New York, NY) The traditional Neapolitan pizza at this spot is topped with only the best Italian ingredients, like Burata di Bufala DOC (Cheese-lovers will know what we’re talking about.)
- Singa’s Famous Pizza in the Bronx, NY: (200 E. 161st St., Bronx, NY) This pizzeria has been slinging pies and serving slices since 1967. If they’ve been around for that long, they’ve got to be good!
- Beauty’s Pizza in Cambridge, MA: (228 Broadway, Cambridge, MA) Like one or two toppings on your pie? Pssh, try ten! Beauty’s Best Pizza has pepperoni, ham, mushrooms, onions, bacon, peppers, beef, sausage and olives.
- Sofia’s Pizza in Chicago, IL: (1132 W. Taylor St., Chicago, IL) Chicago-style pizza may be different than NYC’s pie, but that doesn’t mean it’s not delicious.
Powered by Facebook Comments