Craving crepes in Chicago? How about Chinese in Queens? Maybe pizza in Baltimore?
You can find it all with this week’s new merchants! Once again, these new additions to Delivery.com come from across the country and serve every kind of cuisine you could imagine. Give them a warm welcome to the site with an order this week!
- Casa Asia in Whitestone, NY: (14945 14th Ave., Whitestone, NY) This Queens restaurant serves Chinese, Japanese and Thai food. Like we always say, three cuisines are better than one.
- Mt. Everest Restaurant in Berkeley, CA: (2598 Telegraph Ave., Berkeley, CA) Skip the altitude sickness and all that walking. Order authentic Nepalese food from this restaurant instead.
- Numero 28 Pizza Napoletana in NYC: (176 Second Ave., New York, NY) You say: Another pizza place? We say: Yes, New York can never have too many. Plus, this one is the real deal.
- Michelangelo’s in Towson, MD: (714 York Rd., Towson, MD) This Towson spot specializes in pizza, pasta,and subs. What more could a college student ask for?
- The Jerky Chicken in Englewood, NJ: (24 E. Forest Ave., Englewood, NJ) Get jerk chicken on a sandwich or buy it by the pound at this Caribbean joint.
- The Great Grill – Back to the 50s in Burbank, CA: (126 N. San Fernando Blvd., Burbank, CA) Relive the authentic diner experience with a burger, fries and shakes at this 50s-inspired restaurant.
- Mourya in San Francisco, CA: (341 Kearny St., San Francisco, CA) The Indian spot in San Francisco has all your favorite dishes, and something extra special – Indian breakfast!
- Two Boots at Power Plant Live in Baltimore, MD: (30 Market Pl., Baltimore, MD) We’ve enjoyed this NOLA-inspired pizza in NYC for years. Now, Baltimore gets a taste, too.
- Luscious Food in Brooklyn, NY: (59 Fifth Ave., Brooklyn, NY) Comfort food is on the menu at this Brooklyn restaurant, where sides like pickle chips and spoon bread are the perfect addition to your grilled cheese.
- Balkan Cafe in Chicago, IL: (221 W. Lawrence Ave., Chicago, IL) This Mediterranean spot has an entire section devoted to crepes. need we say more?
Powered by Facebook Comments