Do you order the same sandwich for lunch everyday? Has your Chinese dinner order been the same for the last five years? We understand – we have favorite spots too, but we also know that sometimes you have to switch it up!
We’re adding new merchants to Delivery.com every single day. That’s right. With each day that passes there are more and more places for you to order from. So try something new!
Scared to venture out into the great unknown? Delivery.com is here to guide the way – just check out some of this week’s new merchants below.
- Whitman’s in NYC: (406 E. 9th St., New York, NY) This East Village spot has received a lot of good press for its burgers, sandwiches and sides, like Crack Kale, which all feature locally-sourced ingredients.
- Crave in Astoria, NY: (2855 36th St., Astoria, NY) The fries – or “chips” – at this Queens restaurant are so popular that there is an entire section on the menu devoted to sauces for dipping.
- Fish & Sip in Brooklyn, NY: (216 Flatbush Ave., Brooklyn, NY) Pasta, panini and lots of fresh fish are on the menu at this Mediterranean restaurant in Brooklyn.
- Tortuga in NYC: (246 E. 14th St., New York, NY) Order up some traditional Mexican fare for lunch, dinner or breakfast – they serve dishes like Huevos Rancheros and a Breakfast Quesadilla all day.
- Purple Pepper Pizza in Oakland, CA: (4496 Broadway, Oakland, CA) Try to say the name of this Oakland pizza joint five times fast. Fail. Just enjoy the pizza instead.
- Fresh Taste in Palo Alto, CA: (2107 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, CA) Classic Chinese food – with affordable lunch specials – makes up the menu at this Palo Alto spot.
- La Bottega in Los Angeles, CA: (11363 Santa Monica Blvd., Los Angeles, CA) Everything on this big menu of authentic Italian food sounds delicious. Can’t choose just one dish? Order an entire Italian feast!
- Parkside Bistro in Jersey City, NJ: (131 Erie St., Jersey City, NJ) Whether you’re in the mood for a healthy lunch – salad – or something a little more decadent – triple-decker sandwich – you can find it here.
- Ichiban in Austin, TX: (7310 Burnet Rd., Austin, TX) Show your Texas pride at this Austin sushi spot by ordering the Texan Roll – spicy crab with even more crab on the outside!
- Shawarma Spot in Washington DC: (2418 18th NW St., Washington DC) This Middle Eastern restaurant in Adams Morgan serves up shawarma and other tasty Middle Eastern fare.
Powered by Facebook Comments