Monday nights can be tough – you’ve just finished up a long day at work and are missing the weekend already – but Delivery.com is here to help.
Tonight, while you’re wishing it was Saturday instead of Monday, let us take care of dinner. You sit back, relax, maybe catch some Monday Night Football, and don’t even think about stepping foot in the kitchen. These merchants – who are new to Delivery.com this week – have all the cooking covered.
So, step away from the stove, check out these menus, and get ready for Tuesday (one day closer to the weekend!) with a delicious dinner.
- McGarry’s in NYC: (417 Ninth Ave., New York, NY) Perfect for when you’re in the mood for your favorite pub grub, but don’t feel like leaving your apartment.
- Ed’s Buffalo Wings & Pizza Catering in Philadelphia, PA: (3513 Lancaster Ave., Philadelphia, PA) What would you do with 1300 chicken wings? We don’t even want to know, but you can order them (and more manageable dishes) from this Philly spot.
- Tonnie’s Minis in NYC: (264 Malcolm X Blvd., New York, NY) This popular bakery – known best for its cupcakes – is located in Harlem, but delivers to all of Manhattan.
- Jo‘s in NYC: (264 Elizabeth St., New York, NY) This Soho restaurant does both healthy fare (Sauteed Kale) and comfort food (Disco Fries) well.
- Boca Grande in Jersey City, NJ: (564 Washington Blvd., Jersey City, NJ) Whether you have a boca grande or not, you’ll love the Mexican-American food, including burritos, tacos and a Mexicano Burger, at this Jersey City restaurant.
- The Hamilton Inn in Jersey City, NJ: (708 Jersey Ave., Jersey City, NJ) Brunch, lunch, and dinner all sound good at this spot, where dishes like a Filet Mignon Steak Sandwich and Classic Lobster Roll are on the menu.
- Village Chicken in Los Angeles, CA: (1253 Vine St., Los Angeles, CA) Chicken is just one thing on the menu at this Mediterranean restaurant that also offers kebabs, salads, and gyros.
- The Hollywood Corner in Los Angeles, CA: (1156 N. Highland Ave., Los Angeles, CA) Four words: Build. Your. Own. Breakfast. You can’t go wrong with that – or any of then other breakfast, lunch and dinner options at this diner.
- Gizzi’s in NYC: (16 W. 8th St., New York, NY) This West Village cafe delivers sandwiches, salads, sweets, and – best of all – coffee, so it’s perfect for an afternoon pick-me-up.
- Reno’s Pizzeria in Burbank, CA: (4006 W. Riverside Drive, Burbank, CA) With pizza, calzones, sandwiches, panini, and pasta dishes on the menu, there’s something from every Italian food-lover at this Burbank restaurant.
Powered by Facebook Comments