Say hello to you five new best friends. These merchants are newcomers to Delivery.com this week, but that’s about the only thing they have in common.
When it comes to cuisine, they all offer very different things – from mini-burgers to Asian-Mexican fusion. Other than that, there is a breakfast spot in Brooklyn, a healthy, but still completely delicious restaurant, and a classic diner.
What’s the best way to welcome them all to Delivery.com? Check out their menus and place an order from any – or all – of them today!
- Mini Burger in NYC: (102 St. Marks Place, New York, NY) Just because these burgers are smaller in size, doesn’t mean they’re lacking flavor! Every burger, whether you choose beef, pork, bison or turkey, is made with high-quality ingredients. Plus, with prices ranging from $1.50 – $2.50 per burger, you can get a bunch!
- Baorrito in NYC: (241 Third Ave., New York, NY) Not burrito, but baorrito. That’s right – this Asian burrito restaurants spices up your favorite Mexican dish with some brand new flavors. Try the Bimbibao Burrito (hanger steak, kimchi, hot bean sauce and fried quail egg) for something totally different.
- Energy Kitchen in NYC: (142 W. 72nd St., New York, NY) The newest location of one of our favorite healthy food spots is now serving the Upper West Side. Browse their menu of good-for-you breakfasts, salads, sandwiches, snacks, smoothies, and even burgers.
- Cozy Soup ‘n’ Burger in NYC: (739 Broadway, New York, NY) NYU students, rejoice! This close-to-campus 24-hour diner just joined Delivery.com, and brought their huge menu along too! You can find it all here – breakfast, lunch, dinner or midnight snack.
- The Bagel Store in Brooklyn, NY: (754 Metropolitan Ave., Brooklyn, NY) Of course, this Brooklyn spot has bagels – “old-fashioned, hand-rolled, kettled and baked on premises” – but they have so much more. Check out their menu for a full selection of egg platters, french toast, and so many sandwiches.
Powered by Facebook Comments