There’s always something new at Delivery.com because we’re adding new merchants to the site everyday! What’s new this week? A sushi spot in Long Island, a Thai restaurant in Los Angeles and pizza, naturally, in New York.
Check out just a few of this week’s newest merchants, and find somewhere different to order from tonight!
- Boraan Thai in Beverly Hills, CA: (9036 Burton Way, Beverly Hills, CA) The menu at this Beverly Hills Thai restaurant has it all. We especially love the “Boraan Recommends” section, which features a bunch of their specialty dishes, like Seafood Pad Thai.
- Revd Up Pi in NYC: (451 Third Ave., New York, NY) It’s classic New York pizza – and a whole lot of other foods – with a healthy twist. The crust at this Murray Hill restaurant comes in two varieties: Signature 16 Grain or Organic White Unbleached.
- Taste of Jerusalem Cafe in Colorado Springs, CO: (15 East Bijou St., Colorado Springs, CO) Middle Eastern classics from this Colorado Springs restaurant include Babaganooj and Falafel. Finish it all off with a Turkish Coffee for dessert.
- En Fin Cafe in NYC: (61 Lexington Ave., New York, NY) The gourmet salads, sandwiches and wraps are perfect for a quick and delicious lunch in the office. They serve breakfast too!
- Umi Sushi in Hauppauge NY: (160 Adams Ave., Hauppauge, NY) Long Island is known for its fresh seafood, and this Hauppauge sushi restaurant doesn’t disappoint.
Powered by Facebook Comments