This week’s new merchants cover all of the basic food groups: sushi, guacamole, steak, pizza and late-night cookies. What, that’s not the food pyramid you follow?
Well, after one looks at some of this week’s newest merchants on Delivery.com, that may all change. Today, we’re happy to welcome a sushi spot in NYC, a pizzeria in Virginia, an Argentinian restaurant in California, and a dessert place made for the midnight munchies.
Read on to hear more about our new merchants, and then start ordering!
- Fatty Fish in NYC: (406 E. 64th St., New York, NY) This Japanese restaurant made a name for itself in Long Island before opening its Manhattan location on 64th street. They are best known for their fresh, delicious sushi, but also offer a variety of inventive entrees, like Asian Paella, that go beyond the standard Japanese fare.
- Mary Ann’s in NYC: (353 Greenwich St., New York, NY) Some days – cold, snowy days like today actually – are just made for comforting, filling, tasty Tex-Mex. Mary Ann’s in Tribeca serves just that – from guacamole to nachos, and burritos to fajitas, this spot has all the classics.
- Gaucho Grill in Long Beach, CA: (200 Pine Ave., Long Beach, CA) This West Coast restaurant serves authentic Argentinian food, and just like Argentina, is known for its steak. Opt for the Lomo Argentino or Entrana a la Parrilla, and you won’t be disappointed.
- Insomnia Cookies in NYC: (405 Amsterdam Ave., New York, NY) Need a cookie at 2 a.m.? This place has you covered. One of our favorite NYC spots adds their UWS location to Delivery.com, and brings along their signature sweets.
- Vocelli Pizza in Sterling, VA: (40065 Regal Plaza, Sterling, VA) Sure, you could create your own pizza, but why bother when restaurants like Vocelli imagine up the most delicious-sounding pies? Check out some of their creations, like the Chicken Rustico and Olympian pizzas.
Powered by Facebook Comments