It’s that time again. Another week is here, which means there are more new merchants on Delivery.com that we have to tell you about! See? Mondays are all bad.
So, who are our newcomers this week? We have a cupcake shop in Austin, a veggie-only restaurant in New York City and a favorite NYC pizza place that has made its way to Los Angeles. Check out what’s new and start ordering tonight!
- L’s Cupcake Delivery (1204 Cedar Ave., Austin, TX) Sweet treats in Austin, Texas. This delivery-only bakery serves cupcakes in mouth-watering flavors like Lemon Drop and Cinnamon Snickerdoodle.
- Curly’s Vegetarian Lunch (328 E. 14th St., New York, NY) Just like their name implies this Union Square restaurant has tons of veggie options for lunch, but it gets better. They also serve breakfast and dinner, and are happy to make any dish vegan.
- Two Boots LA (1818 W. Sunset Blvd., Los Angeles, CA) New Yorkers already love this NOLa-inspired pizza, and now it’s available in Los Angeles too! Don’t miss their Cajun specialties like Creole Chicken Pizza or Crawfish Pizza.
- The Tea Set (235 W. 12th St., New York, NY) There’s plenty of tea (naturally) at this West Village spot, but there is also a menu full of other tasty offerings, including organic salads, sandwiches and breakfast items.
- Brazil Cafe (2161 University Ave., Berkeley, CA) This Berkeley Cafe specializes in Brazilian fare. Everything from the flavors to the sandwich names – Copacabana Sandwich, anyone? – will remind you of the restaurant’s South American roots.
Powered by Facebook Comments