New year, new merchants. Well, technically we add new merchants every day, and then tell you about them every week, so this really has nothing to do with the new year. Let’s try that again.
If you made a New Year’s resolution to try new things, this is an easy way to start (Told you we could could work that in somewhere). Cross one goal of your 2011 to-do list by ordering something different from of these new-to-Delivery.com merchants. Trust us, it’s way easier than that resolution to lose ten pounds. Happy New Year!
- Holey Cream in NYC: (796 9th Ave., New York, NY) Ice cream sundaes (every kind you can think of), homemade donuts, and get this – donut ice cream sandwiches!
- NeighborHOOD Cafe in Beverly Hills, CA: (9464 Charleville Blvd., Beverly Hills, CA) Order breakfast, like oatmeal, bagels or burritos; lunch, including sandwiches, salads and soups; or just a smoothie from this Beverly Hills cafe.
- Belmont Pearl in Portland, OR: (2534 SE Belmont St., Portland, OR) This Portland restaurant will satisfy all your Asian food cravings. They serve Japanese, Chinese and Thai cuisines.
- La Lucha in NYC: (147 Avenue A, New York, NY) Authentic Mexican street fare with a focus on delicious tacos, and a menu full of Lucha Libre references. Who could ask for more?
- Zach’s Cafe in Studio City, CA: (10820 Ventura Blvd., Studio City, CA) This Studio City staple has something for everyone. Check out their salads, pizzas, sandwiches, entrees, and big selection of vegetarian options.
Powered by Facebook Comments