Lunch just got better for our fans in NYC, LA, Boston and Hoboken. Why? More new merchants!
This week we’re happy to welcome a build-your-own pasta place in Manhattan, a Mexican-BBQ mashup in Brooklyn and a new Mediterranean restaurant in Hoboken. Plus, we’ve got a a great empanada spot in LA and an Indian restaurant in Boston. Hungry yet?
These are just a few of the new merchants we added to Delivery.com in the past week. To find more, just enter your address and see who offers delivery and pickup to your address.
- Hummus Bar in Hoboken, NJ: (630 Washington St., Hoboken, NJ) Hummus comes in all kinds of flavors and variations at this recently opened restaurant in Hoboken. The Mediterranean hummus with an avocado salad on the side looks like the perfect lunch.
- Mexicue in Brooklyn, NY: (150 Grand St., Brooklyn, NY) Mexican + barbecue = Mexicue. The mash up of two cuisines at this Bedford spot creates some unexpected and delicious dishes, like Oak Smoked Short Rib Tacos and Green Chili Mac and Cheese.
- Hello Pasta in NYC: (125 Maiden Lane, New York, NY) At this design-your-own-pasta-dish restaurant in the Financial District, customers can choose the type of sauce and pasta they want, and they top it with a variety of cheeses and proteins.
- Nonna’s Empanadas in Los Angeles, CA: (8570 W. 3rd St., Los Angeles, CA) Your go-to spot for empanadas in LA. Choose from almost ten different types and order for friends too – you can get a dozen for only $29!
- Harvest of India in Cambridge, MA: (1001 Massachusetts Ave., Cambridge, MA) Indian food is the perfect way to warm up during those cold New England winter months. Order some Mulligatawny Soup and a spicy curry dish from this Cambridge restaurant, and you’ll be toasty in no time.
Powered by Facebook Comments