There’s something about mid-January weather – the snow, the cold, the freezing rain that’s plaguing NYC today – that makes us seriously crave some comfort food. Lucky for you, the new merchants added to Delivery.com this week are all over it!
This week, we’re happy to feature five new merchants that are serving up comfort food across the country. Whether you’re hungry for sliders in Brooklyn, barbecue in Napa, or homemade bao in Chicago, you can order it all online.
The best part? Ordering delivery means you don’t have to face that nasty winter weather.
Order from one these new merchants today and stay warm!
- BarbersQ in Napa, CA: (3900 Bel Aire Plaza, Napa, CA) This Napa restaurant calls their food “American Heritage Fare.” With dishes like Sunday Fried Chicken, Memphis Style Pulled Pork Sandwich and Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Pie, we just call it delicious.
- Melt in Brookline, MA: (440 Bergen St., Brookline, MA) Order classic and creative American fare from this Park Slope restaurant, where items like Grass-Fed Burger Sliders and Cranberry Pecan Salad feature local, seasonal ingredients.
- Oodles of Noodles in Chicago, IL: (29 E. Adams St., Chicago, IL) This Chicago Chinese restaurant specializes in, you guessed it, noodles. For the perfect lunch, order the homemade bao (chicken, bbq pork, pork or veggie) and one of their tapioca smoothies.
- Four Burgers in Cambridge, MA: (704 Massachusetts Ave., Cambridge, MA) There may only be four burgers on the menu at this restaurant, but when the burgers are this good, you don’t need a ton of choices. Plus, they offer a ton of toppings (fried egg, anyone?) and have some killer sides, like Tater Tots.
- Miss Minnie’s Cafe in Irving, TX: (1800 N. Story Rd., Irving, TX) Homemade burgers, sandwiches and chili are on the menu at this Texas restaurant. Don’t miss out on classics like Nana Gertie’s Meatloaf Sammich and the Coca-Cola Cake!
Powered by Facebook Comments