What helps us get through freezing cold January Mondays? New merchants!
This week, whether you’re in the cold or not (we’re looking at you, LA), these merchants are offering up some great new flavors and dishes on Delivery.com.
Take a peak at the creperie in New York or the pizza place in Chicago and place your order online today. Plus, if you’re in California, don’t miss out on the restaurant that specializes in two of our favorite foods – sandwiches and cupcakes. What more could you ask for, right? Enjoy!
- Kanoos Sandwiches and Cupcakes in Culver City, CA: (9911 Washington Blvd., Culver City, CA) What’s better than a sandwich? A sandwich, followed by a cupcake. They have both – and they’re equally delicious – at this Culver City restaurant.
- Motek in NYC: (125 St. Marks Pl., New York, NY) This East Village cafe specializes in crepes. Choose between a sweet or savory crepe, and be sure to pair it with one of their signature coffees.
- Hoboken Munchies in Hoboken, NJ: (1040 Grand St., Hoboken, NJ) Sometimes you just need Gummy Bears, potato chips, playing cards or some Ben & Jerry’s. If you’re ever in a pinch, this place, which delivers candy, snacks, beverages and more, has got your back.
- Viva Cafe in Cambridge, MA: (1105 Massachusetts Ave., Cambridge, MA) Moroccan and Middle Eastern fare is the specialty at this restaurant, where they serve classics like Chicken Shawarma, and tons of vegetarian options too.
- Rosati’s in Chicago, IL: (431 Lincoln Hwy, Chicago, IL) This Chicago pizza place makes it personal by allowing you to build your own pizza. Pick the style – thin crust, double dough or Chicago, pick your style and then add toppings.
Powered by Facebook Comments