Are you a sports fan suffering from the post-Super Bowl blues? Don’t worry. College basketball will be getting really good in a few weeks, and hockey season is going strong, which means there are still plenty of opportunities to order in while you’re watching a game!
Spice up your game day order this week with something different from one of these new merchants. From a NYC burger joint to a Hollywood Thai restaurant and a Dallas taco shop, there’s something for everyone to order at Delivery.com!
- Brindle Burger Bar in NYC: (227 E. 10th St., New York, NY) The Brindle Room in NYC’s East Village is bringing a selection of their signature burgers, sandwiches and sides to Delivery.com. Our picks? The Steak House Burger and the Frito Pie. Check out the menu to see exactly what a Frito pie is!
- Viva Garcia Taco House in Dallas TX: (13435 Bee St., Dallas, TX) Tacos, tacos, tacos! This Dallas restaurant has all kinds, from an Egg and Cheese Taco for breakfast to a Fajita Taco, plus burritos, nachos and all your other Mexican favorites.
- Bacci Pizza Old Town in Chicago, IL: (163 W. North Ave., Chicago, IL) This Chicago pizzeria serves classic Italian fare, but also offers something that may be perfect for your next party – their famous Jumbo Pizza, a monster pie with a 30-inch crust!
- Eat at Jumbo’s in Somerville, MA: (688 Broadway, Somerville, MA) Whatever sandwich you can dream up, you can order at this spot near Tufts University. Choose from one of their specialty sandwiches and wraps, like the Wild Turkey or Veggie Seitan with Cheese, or build your own.
- Win’s Thai Cuisine in North Hollywood, CA: (11688 Magnolia Blvd., North Hollywood, CA) The huge menu at this Hollywood Thai restaurant has something for everyone. Can’t decide? Their lunch and dinner specials, which are a bargain and come with sides, are a great place to start.
Powered by Facebook Comments