Recovering from a post-Valentine’s Day chocolate overload? Us too. If you had one too many heart-shaped chocolates yesterday, take a break from the sugar and order something savory today.
This week’s new merchants are a great place to start, offering up everything from fresh seafood to Vietnamese fare to an interesting twist on pizza. From New York to California to Chicago, we’re adding new merchants across the country everyday. Head over to Delivery.com and see what’s new in your neighborhood.
- Organics For All in Astoria, Queens: (3050 Steinway St., Astoria, NY) This Queens spot serves soups, salads, sandwiches and breakfasts, but the majority of their menu is devoted to super-healthy juices and smoothies. Try the Immune Support juice if you feel a cold coming on.
- Fish Market in NYC: (111 South St., New York, NY) Downtown New Yorkers know this restaurant in the Financial District is the place to go for seafood. Try the Lobster Roll or Seafood Po’ Boy Sandwich.
- Hai Yen in Chicago, IL: (1055 W. Argyle St., Chicago, IL) If you’re looking for pho in Chicago, you’ve come to the right place. Hai Yen will deliver the delicious noodle soup, plus other classic Vietnamese dishes, to your door.
- Bella Vista Brazilian Pizza in Culver City, CA: (10826 Venice Blvd., Culver City, CA) Brazil meets Italy at this pizza joint in Los Angeles. Their signature pies put a South American twist on pizza with toppings like Calabreza smoked sausage and green olives.
- Ninki Sushi Bar & Restaurant in San Francisco, CA: (1439 Taraval St., San Francisco, CA) Another great sushi spot hits San Francisco. Ninki has all your favorite sushi and sashimi, plus a large selection of noodles.
Powered by Facebook Comments