New merchants are here again!
Who’s new to Delivery.com this week? A pizzeria in Chicago, a Korean restaurant in Los Angeles and a hummus heaven in Brooklyn. And that’s just the beginning. We’re adding new merchants nationwide every single day, so there’s always something new to order no matter where you are.
Head over to Delivery.com, type in your address and see what’s new in your neck of the woods.
- Go2 Picnic in Los Angeles, CA: (3450 W. 6th St., Los Angeles, CA) Tasty Korean food in Los Angeles. Try the super-affordable lunch special (under $8!) which comes with rice, soup, kimchi and a choice of main dishes like Bibimbap or BBQ Beef.
- Yummus Hummus in Brooklyn, NY: (53 Waterbury St., Brooklyn, NY) This Mediterranean spot in Brooklyn specializes in all things hummus. Try one of their hummus plates or order the delicious dip by the pound.
- 43 Bar & Grill in Sunnyside, NY: (4306 43rd St., Sunnyside, NY) A Queens bar and grill with Irish and American favorites. Order the Char Grilled 8oz. Sirloin Burger or the Fish and Chips, and don’t forget – they serve brunch too.
- Salsa Grill in Burbank, CA: (916 W. Burbank Blvd., Burbank, CA) This Authentic Mexican restaurant in Burbank has breakfast, lunch and dinner menus. Try the Huevos Rancheros or order up some tacos.
- Armand’s Pizzeria in Chicago, IL: (4159 N. Western Ave., Chicago, IL) There are three types of pizza at this Chicago restaurant; thin crust, pan pizza and Pizza Nova, an olive oil-based pit, which Armand’s describes as “Very thin, very rich, very Italian!”
Powered by Facebook Comments