New week, new merchants! Looking at the menus from some of this week’s new additions has our mouths watering for sushi, Greek, Chinese, Indian and maybe a little French fare too. Those could all be combined into one meal, right?
- Plaisir in West Hollywood, CA: (8613 Santa Monica Blvd., West Hollywood, CA) Order sandwiches, salads and French favorites, like quiche and croissants, at this West Hollywood bakery and cafe.
- Peking Chinese Food in Chicago, IL: (129 W. North Ave., Chicago, IL) From egg rolls and wonton soup, to Moo Shu and General Tso’s, this Chicago Chinese food restaurant has it all.
- Shobu Sushi in Brooklyn, NY: (9427 Fifth Ave., Brooklyn, NY) The perfect place to order fresh sushi in Brooklyn’s Fort Hamilton neighborhood.
- Ovelia Psistaria in Astoria, Queens: (3401 30th Ave., Astoria, NY) Authentic Greek food, including dishes like Spankopita (spinach pie), in Astoria.
- Dosa Hut in Jersey City, NJ: (777 Newark Ave., Jersey City, NJ) Order every variety of Dosa you could ever want, plus lots of other Indian dishes in Jersey City.
Powered by Facebook Comments