What makes Mondays better? New merchants on Delivery.com!
This week we have a bagels and comfort food coming to Brooklyn, pizza in Miami, a late-night spot in Los Angeles and Venezuelan fare in San Francisco.
Still hungry? Head to Delivery.com and see what else is new in your neighborhood!
- Bagelteria in Brooklyn, NY: (483 Grand St., Brooklyn, NY) Have bagels, pastries, sandwiches and more delivered from this bakery and cafe in Brooklyn.
- Night Toast in Los Angeles, CA: (653 S. Spring St., Los Angeles, CA) This Los Angeles spot delicious breakfasts, salads and sandwiches way past your bedtime. They’re open until 3 a.m. on the weekends!
- Pica Pica Maize Kitchen in San Francisco, CA: (401 Valencia St., San Francisco, CA) Get Venezuelan fare, like Empanadas, Arepas, and Yuca Fries from this San Francisco restaurant.
- Peter’s Since 1969 in Brooklyn, NY: (168 Bedford Ave., Brooklyn, NY) This popular Brooklyn joint has some of the best comfort food in the city. Get the chicken and finish it off with the Nemesis Chocolate Cake.
- Groovy’s Pizza in Miami Beach, FL: (332 Lincoln Rd., Miami Beach, FL) A great neighborhood pizza place with pies, wings, sandwiches and classic Italian dishes too.
Powered by Facebook Comments