Variety is the spice of life. That’s why we’re adding new stores and restaurants to Delivery.com every single day. This week our newcomers include a classic 1950’s diner in Los Angeles and a great little French bistro in New York City. Check out those two spots and more by browsing a few of our newest merchants below.
Still waiting to see your favorite spot on Delivery.com? Sign them up yourself and get paid for it with our Partner Program, or tell us about them in the comments and we’ll do our best to sign them up.
- Kestane Kebab in Brooklyn, NY: (110B Nassau St., Brooklyn, NY) Turkish and Mediterranean favorites, like Stuffed Grape Leaves and Turkish Coffee, in Brooklyn.
- Naan ‘n’ Curry in San Francisco, CA: (642 Irving St., San Francisco, CA) You can order more than just naan and curry at this San Francisco restaurant. (Though all of the different flavors of naan look very tempting.)
- Cafe 50’s in Los Angeles, CA: (11623 Santa Monica Blvd., Los Angeles, CA) A classic 1950’s diner serving up favorites like burgers and Blue Plate Specials in Los Angeles.
- Shallot in NYC: (1026 Second Ave., New York, NY) Thai and Japanese are both on the men at this Midtown East restaurant.
- Tree Bistro in NYC: (190 First Ave., New York, NY) This French bistro in the East Village will deliver everything from salads to steaks, and French fries, of course!
Powered by Facebook Comments