Happy Cinco de Mayo everyone! We’ve been looking forward to this day since, well last May 6th, and naturally, we’re celebrating by ordering up some delicious Mexican fare.
If you’re planning on doing the same, we’ve rounded up some great restaurants that are ready to take your Cinco de Mayo order right now. There are literally hundreds of merchants on Delivery.com that serve Mexican food, so featuring just a few on this list was no easy task. Check out these suggestions below, but also feel free to browse the Mexican restaurants in your neighborhood by searching at Delivery.com.
- Pinche Taqueria in NYC: (227 Mott St., New York, NY) We love, love, love the authentic tacos at this NYC joint. Plus, they have a second location on Lafayette St.
- Carmela’s Taqueria in Chicago, IL: (1206 w. Lawrence Rd., Chicago, IL) Who said there’s no such thing as great Mexican food in the Midwest? Carmela’s proves it’s possible with tacos, tortas, and burritos.
- Los Cuates in Washington DC: (1564 Wisconsin NW Ave., Washington DC) This Georgetown restaurant has everything from Chimichangas to Fajitas, so every Mexican food-lover will be satisfied.
- Ole Mexican Grill in Cambridge, MA: (11 Springfield St., Cambridge, MA) This Cambridge spot makes their tortillas from scratch daily, so no matter what you pile on top, they’re always delicious.
- Ray’s Mexican Restaurant in San Diego, CA: (2885 El Cajon Rd., San Diego, CA) For all those West Coast Mexican purists, this San Diego restaurant should hit the spot. Don’t skip the carnitas!
Also, if you’re more concerned with tequila than tacos today, remember – we’ve got liquor stores that will deliver all your margarita-making necessities. Now tell us: Where do you order Mexican food from on Delivery.com?
Powered by Facebook Comments