What’s new this week at Delivery.com? Some tasty homemade sweets (that also happen to be vegan) in NYC; steak, steak and more steak from an Argentine restaurant in LA, and classic sandwiches from a cafe/bakery in Dallas.
Want more? Keep reading to learn about some of the latest restaurants to join Delivery.com. Then enter your address and see what’s new in your neighborhood.
- Cowgirl’s Baking in NYC: (259 E. 10th St., New York, NY) This East Village bakery specializes in vegan baked goods that are healthy AND delicious. From cupcakes to donuts to cookies they have everything a sweet-tooth could want.
- Bamboo Garden in Manchester, NH: (329 Lincoln St., Manchester, NH) Looking for Chinese in New Hampshire? Bamboo Garden has you covered with classic like fried rice, egg rolls, and wonton soup.
- South Point Sunset Argentine Grill in Los Angeles, CA: (7980 W. Sunset Blvd., Los Angeles, CA) Try a sandwich from this Argentine restaurant in Los Angeles, or opt for one of their entrees, like the skirt steak, for dinner.
- Thai Noodle Jump in San Francisco, CA: (560 Balboa St., San Francisco, CA) From soups to noodle dishes to fried rices and curry, this San Francisco restaurant has all of our favorite Thai foods.
- Outta the Oven Cafe & Bakery in Dallas, TX: (5100 Belt Line Rd., Dallas, TX) You can’t go wrong with one of the ‘Old Faithful Sandwiches’, like BLT or Tuna Salad, from this Dallas cafe. Make sure to order something sweet for dessert too!
Powered by Facebook Comments