With at least five days of rain in our forecast, we’re in need of some serious lunch inspiration. Good thing these new restaurants are here to help! Check out there menus, and brighten up your rainy day with an order on Delivery.com today.
Finally, for those of you lucky enough to NOT be stuck in the rain this week, we have something for you too – pickup orders! Get out there and soak up the sun. We’ll try not to be too jealous.
- Pita on Vine in Los Angeles, CA: (1253 Vine St., Los Angeles, CA) This LA restaurant has great Mediterranean fare, like pita wraps, kebobs, and more. Having a party? They cater too.
- Dupont’s Pizza in Washington DC: (2004 P St. NW, Washington, DC) A Dupont Circle staple with perfect pizza, pastas, subs and more.
- Jonathan’s Corner in Boca Raton, FL: (134 Ne 2nd St., Boca Raton, FL) If you’re looking for good Italian in Boca, Jonathan’s has you covered. Plus, their lunch specials are a steal.
- OM Real Indian Food in NYC: (1593 2nd Ave., New York, NY) Find all your favorite Indian dishes, including Vindaloo, Tikka Masala and Biryani at this Upper East Side spot in NYC.
- Pizza & Wine Bar in West Hollywood, CA: (9161 W. Sunset Blvd., West Hollywood, CA) Bring the wine bar to your living room! This West Hollywood spot has a large menu of delicious Italian fare, and, since they’re a wine bar, they also deliver bottles of wine.
Powered by Facebook Comments