The new merchants hail from New York City, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Atlanta, and Irving, TX and the food they serve is even more diverse! Check out their complete menus at Delivery.com or on the app, and try them out today!
- Brats – Dogs & Wieners in NYC: (362 W. 23rd St., New York, NY) This popular New York City spot specializes in all-natural sausage sandwiches. Try the Classic Bratwurst, opt for something fancy like the French Duck Sausage, or if you’re not a meat-eater, go for Lori’s Vegetable Dog.
- I Luv Pho in Irving, TX: (8350 N. MacArthur Blvd., Irving, TX) If you love, or luv, pho, this Vietnamese restaurant in Irving is the place for you. They have 17 different kinds of the delicious noodle soup, plus a bunch of other dishes on their menu.
- Krua Siri Thai in Los Angeles, CA: (5103 Hollywood Blvd., Los Angeles, CA) Get your Thai food fix at this Los Angeles restaurant, with some Pad See Ew, Panang Curry, or our personal favorite, Pineapple Fried Rice.
- Chili Cha Cha 2 in San Francisco, CA: (3166 24th St., San Francisco, CA) This San Francisco spot also serves Thai and specializes in vegetarian dishes. They have veggie versions of almost every item on their menu!
- Malaya in Atlanta, GA: (857 Collier NW Rd., Atlanta, GA) Expand your palate the next time your order at Delivery.com with the help of this Malaysian restaurant, which offers specials like Redang aka Malaysian Spicy Beef.
Powered by Facebook Comments